Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

J. Marston wrote: »
    The Lost Patrol was a hard slog of a mission. Some good loot though.

It's kind of inconsistent. You start it and get it at low level, easy at start and then you get hit by a **** truck.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

Brilliant map. Thanks for the link. Why doesnt it have vault 81 when you click vault though? Thats a bit weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Kirby wrote: »
    Brilliant map. Thanks for the link. Why doesnt it have vault 81 when you click vault though? Thats a bit weird.

It shows vault 81 for me? :confused:

I think I prefer this map tho:

https://wiiare.in/stuff/f4map/w/#3/-64.89/-67.59

J. Marston wrote: »
    The Lost Patrol was a hard slog of a mission. Some good loot though.

FYI for those unable to turn this in to danse, do the 1st BoS mission and turn it into Kells instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I ran into the 'you cant build any more' issue in The Castle today. Sickened. Built fluck all too. Oh I had such grand plans for the place.

Seemsbyou can build much more in Sanctuary?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,843 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I ran into the 'you cant build any more' issue in The Castle today. Sickened. Built fluck all too. Oh I had such grand plans for the place.

Seemsbyou can build much more in Sanctuary?

What's that issue? Haven't gone there yet, want to recruit more minute men but interested to see what its like.

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    What's that issue? Haven't gone there yet, want to recruit more minute men but interested to see what its like.

It seems settlements have a 'build cap'.

Mega sadface :(

The master race already have a mod for it seemingly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Anyway to move settlers from one place to another? I want everyone like Sturges and Preston to move to the Castle

Go into edit mode and when you highlight a person, an option will come up to move them (square on PS4). Then just select the place you want to move them to. Seems like you can't move any original settlers though (settlers that were there when you took over the place)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

How do you go past 80% happiness? My feckers never fully happy.
    I know that amount of settlers detergent by charisma+10. So looks like I will need to get 10 charisma to get achievement anyway

Try building some stores perhaps? I noticed my settlements happiness went over 80% after I had built 2 stores, but that may just be a coincidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

A great tip for stockpiling on Fusion cells is
    when clearing Arcjet Sytems with Paladin Danse hold off on firing the jet engines for half an hour or so and jsut watch him kill the synths left right and center

I saw this tip online earlier. I just hope it wasn't this forum lol

Also an interesting point. I restarted the game from scratch today. At Oberland station,
    instead of them asking me to clear an area of bandits so they could settle there, one of them has been kidnapped and I have to rescue her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Haven't done too much main stuff or faction stuff bar the Minutemen quest line, but just found Nick, and well, that was a bit of a shock.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,843 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Nick is my favourite companion so far, just doing his quest, he has such a good back story.

In a police evidence place, hacked a computer and was reading evidence case files.

Mr. Black - Suicide

1 x 10mm pistol - found on Mr. Black
    1 x 10mm bullet - retrieved from Mr. Blacks body
    5 x 10mm bullets - retrieved from wall

:pac:

Fallout Humour...never changes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

There was a Sons of Anarchy reference in one of those evidence terminals. Wont say where or what the reference is but it gave me a chuckle.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Nick is my favourite companion so far, just doing his quest, he has such a good back story.

In a police evidence place, hacked a computer and was reading evidence case files.

Mr. Black - Suicide

1 x 10mm pistol - found on Mr. Black
    1 x 10mm bullet - retrieved from Mr. Blacks body
    5 x 10mm bullets - retrieved from wall

:pac:

Fallout Humour...never changes

Not gonna lie, took me a minute to see the joke there. Brilliant.

TWsvRTX.png

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Edit: What Misky said ^^^

Jinx

lol good timing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Some of the mods out aleady are so good the craftable ammo and the dialogue interface overhaul are pretty spectacular.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

I Hope some one mods settlements to work more like the mobile phone game

• Advertisement

• MiskyBoyy wrote: »

Great stuff, don't want to use it yet though as I would like to continue exploring for now but will be handy for cheevo hunting in a couple of weeks time.

When can we expect the community to be able to provide mods for PS4? I understand that was said to be in the pipeline?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

So I just noticed that you can have gay relationships

A flirt dialogue option came up when speaking with Danse and it was successful

There you go - They really thought of everything!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

J Mysterio wrote: »
    When can we expect the community to be able to provide mods for PS4? I understand that was said to be in the pipeline?

Bethesda said March 2016 when the creation kit is out, this will rumouringly create signed/validated mods that wont blow up your console.

IS anyone else having issues with Codsworth getting stuck in everything and not being able to pass through doors when doing missions with him as your companion?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

IS anyone else having issues with Codsworth getting stuck in everything and not being able to pass through doors when doing missions with him as your companion?

most of my time has been spent shouting at dog meat for the same thing.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Bethesda said March 2016 when the creation kit is out, this will rumouringly create signed/validated mods that wont blow up your console.

Had XBOX not got some exclusive on the mods??? Seem to vaguely recall them mentioning something about it at E3 a few years ago :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Had XBOX not got some exclusive on the mods??? Seem to vaguely recall them mentioning something about it at E3 a few years ago :confused:

They just said mod support will come to Xbox first and then PS4 after.

Best find to day was a 44 with the never ending prefix , doesn't have to be reloaded :)

• Advertisement

most of my time has been spent shouting at dog meat for the same thing.

He is the only companion so far that I don't have that issue with

Advertisement