Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,634 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Im at level 69 and its quite tough, I've only died and had to re-up once. there is good armor that is great when you upgrade it. I haven't found a hat yet though. All in all i am glad I got the season pass when it was cheap.

I'm got the Silver Shroud armour upgraded as far as Ken will upgrade it. I use a modified alloy helmet. Haven't found any special helmets yet

I rarely use Power Armour.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,398 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Does the robot dlc add a new area to explore?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,634 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

No. It adds new enemies. Robot workbench and ability to create and mod robots. (And make them companions.) think there are new weapons too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

There is two new dungeons.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

• Advertisement

Just finished the DLC it crashed of course so i had to do the battle twice but all in all a good romp. Im glad i got the season pass when it was cheap though. And now i cant find Dogmeat :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Just finished Automatron. Found it a bit underwhelming. Building and upgrading your robot companion is probably the only redeeming feature. Still better than Fallout 3s first DLC though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Just finished the DLC it crashed of course so i had to do the battle twice but all in all a good romp. Im glad i got the season pass when it was cheap though. And now i cant find Dogmeat :(

reminded me of that episode of futurama with robo-puppy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

The Survival beta is now live on Steam. Just choose "Survival beta" in game properties. Update size is about 555mb

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

Check your dog houses in sanctuary?
    I'm assuming you have found Kellog at this stage? If you haven't Dogmeat will still be at Fort Hagen til you finish it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

The promo for the robots DLC had me believing I'd be facing hordes and hordes of bots in the last show down... oh well.

Check your dog houses in sanctuary?
    I'm assuming you have found Kellog at this stage? If you haven't Dogmeat will still be at Fort Hagen til you finish it

Hes not in his house and im well finished the main quest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

Hes not in his house and im well finished the main quest.

Did you try the Red Rocket truck stop near Sanctuary? I.e. the place where you find him in the first place?

We went AWOL on me at one stage and that's where I found him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

I am finding the new mods for the base building is handy from the new update. Actually telling my what my settlers are doing~!!!~!

So in the last hour or two my happiness rating in Sanctuary has plummeted from 85 to 56. Any idea why this would be happening. I have shops etc built there . Would it have to do with my choices maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,787 ✭✭✭Evade

There's a bug that makes happiness go down if you're not in the settlement.

it seems to be dropping in all my settlements now :\

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I thought they'd be happy I was gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I put a male settler in Sanctuary in a sequined dress and Diamond City Security helmet before putting him to work on the crops. I know for a fact he's happier when I'm not around.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Anyone see this play as yourself in Fallout 4(PC users only)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

it seems to be dropping in all my settlements now :\

I have seen that, according to the pip boy it says that the happiness is gone down so I fast travel to the settlement and everything is fine also if the settlement is attacked happiness goes down. Are you helping defend settlements when they are being attacked?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

sheesh wrote: »
    I have seen that, according to the pip boy it says that the happiness is gone down so I fast travel to the settlement and everything is fine also if the settlement is attacked happiness goes down. Are you helping defend settlements when they are being attacked?

Its pain in the butt you have to be there in order to 'help' them.
    I mean we set up defences, I have laser turrets out the yin yang on most of them now, what more do they need?

I would love it if I can just add a few newly built robots to each settlement and they 'represent me'. ... come on modders, get to work on that!!! :pac:

sheesh wrote: »

aye I am in the habit of checking my misc in my pip boy every 10 mins or so since I'm getting the feeling not all of them are popping up on my screen

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

So in the last hour or two my happiness rating in Sanctuary has plummeted from 85 to 56. Any idea why this would be happening. I have shops etc built there . Would it have to do with my choices maybe?

Happened me, I had sanctuary at 96% and it started falling while I was still there!! Haven't been able to get it above 60 since and I've clinics and feckin nuka cola machines every 10 feet!!

Toots wrote: »
    Happened me, I had sanctuary at 96% and it started falling while I was still there!! Haven't been able to get it above 60 since and I've clinics and feckin nuka cola machines every 10 feet!!
    Check for synths. If you get the perk to see what resistances an enemy has you can use VATS to detect synths in your settlements because they have a natural energy resistance.

Evade wrote: »
    Check for synths. If you get the perk to see what resistances an enemy has you can use VATS to detect synths in your settlements because they have a natural energy resistance.

Can I kill them or should i send them to another settlement and just follow them and dispose of them

Can I kill them or should i send them to another settlement and just follow them and dispose of them
    Send them somewhere else. If you kill them in a settlement you'll turn everyone there hostile.

Send them somewhere else. If you kill them in a settlement you'll turn everyone there hostile.

So this is a settler I need to get rid of? Just want to make sure

So this is a settler I need to get rid of? Just want to make sure
    Yeah if you have synths (except for Valentine) in your settlement they'll disrupt the settlements happiness. It took me so long to figure out that's why I kept stalling at 96% happiness.

You don't necessarily have to kill them. Since they only affect the settlement they're in you could start a concentration camp if you wanted to.

• Advertisement

Yeah if you have synths (except for Valentine) in your settlement they'll disrupt the settlements happiness. It took me so long to figure out that's why I kept stalling at 96% happiness.

You don't necessarily have to kill them. They only affect the settlement they're in. You could start a concentration camp if you wanted to.

thanks for that. There was supposed to be a picture attached to that last post no idea why it didn't go. I've gotten rid of any settlers that have a value after the electric symbol.

Advertisement