Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I think there's some problem with Nexus Mod Manager. I've tried a full reinstall of NMM and now when I try and activate any mods I get the message that it has encountered a problem and needs to close.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Did you go to the latest version? They had a big update there recently. I'm still on the old version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Sorry, it was on the PS4.

I changed my difficulty to Hard yesterday, and it was available as an option there too. No way I was selecting to though! hahaha

I just checked on X1. I think you are confusing survival difficulty with survival mode. My game didn't patch so it's not ben added as far as I can see.

Edit* sorry I'm wrong could have swore that difficulty existed originally. Game keeps autosaving tho. Thought it wasn't supposed to let you save? Im going to start a new game and report back.

*edit* Nevemind it's the old survival difficulty

*hangs head in shame*

Edit: or do I? I'm not sure now. :D

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Did you go to the latest version? They had a big update there recently. I'm still on the old version.

I'm on the newest version. Finally got it working just there now.

In case anyone else runs into this problem, what worked for me was this:

Delete all mods
    Uninstall Nexus Mod Manager
    Delete the plug-in files (and the backup plugins if necessary)
    Re-install Nexus Mod Manager as if it's a completely new install, if it offers to delete residual leftover bits from your deleted mods then let it.
    Download and install each mod over again.
    If you're using Home maker do not use the SK option (apparently it's buggy)
    Say rosary.
    Load Fallout.

I'm still getting intermittent crashes, but I think that's because I'm in the Castle, which I've already built a tonne of stuff in, and I'm putting up a lot of those new neon lights from WW. I've noticed a drop in frame rate since I've started going through all the neons, so if you're playing on an older/less powerful machine, that's something to bear in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

Not sure if this has been posted here already.

But here's a showcase for some armour and weapons from Far Harbour - Possible spoilers. Imgur Gallery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

To get access to the Mods on XB1 after Far Harbour DLC drops you must sign up to the beta here: https://account.bethesda.net/en/login

https://twitter.com/BethesdaStudios/status/730088284693639168

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The only season pass I've brought was for this yesterday when it was 50 and today it 24.99 :mad: I feel sick :(

:edit:

Its still 50 :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

The only season pass I've brought was for this yesterday when it was 50 and today it 24.99 :mad: I feel sick :(

Steam? Try getting a refund if under 14 hours played on the season pass.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Steam? Try getting a refund if under 14 hours played on the season pass.

No PSN unfortunately.

Between this and the Rift I'm never getting this law degree! :pac:

Didn't realise Far Harbour was out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

No PSN unfortunately.

Showing as 50 quid on mine.

Zero-Cool wrote: »

Far Harbour is 24.99 - that perhaps the confusion?

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Far Harbour is 24.99 - that perhaps the confusion?

Sorry for my outburtst its still 50, just checked the store in google :o.

I just saw 24.99 and went mad :D:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I had no idea Far Harbor was out today

What a time to be off work :D

x43r0 wrote: »
    I had no idea Far Harbor was out today

What a time to be off work :D

What a time to by studying Company and EU law :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

What a time to by studying Company and EU law :mad:

Don't worry, the exam will probably be longer than the DLC :P

Cormac... wrote: »
    Don't worry, the exam will probably be longer than the DLC :P

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Dipping my toes in this now. It better be worth the damn season pass.

Dipping my toes in this now. It better be worth the damn season pass.

They better give us a couple more meaty DLC'S also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

The size of my Codsworth, and he still speaks so polite.

zOVtiFnl.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Overcompensating for your pipe pistol? :p

What armour does your character have on? Been playing on my room mates PS4 so no DLC (he's moving out end of month, might buy him some as a parting gift) but I haven't seen it before?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Billy86 wrote: »

What armour does your character have on? Been playing on my room mates PS4 so no DLC (he's moving out end of month, might buy him some as a parting gift) but I haven't seen it before?

Its the mechanists armor from the first DLC

• Registered Users Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Billy86 wrote: »

My pipe pistol's a beast! Don't underestimate it's power :pac::pac::pac:

My pipe pistol's a beast! Don't underestimate it's power :pac::pac::pac:
    It's not the size of the gun it's the... :p

First fallout game I've played, I did a bit of a quick run through it then went back and did it 'proper' from the start. Finished it up and got my hands on the Final Judgment gun. Fully modded that thing is hilarious, killed a glowing behemoth last night with a single critical strike from it on very hard. :pac:

Also if like me anyone picks up every f***ing thing that isn't just plastic, wood or ceramic they come across, I only recently figured out renaming all the guns/armor you do use with an * at the start is a lifesaver in case you accidentally sell something you love (esp if you don't notice until after and can't remember who you sold it to - I went down the 'big stores in every camp' route).

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

What level do you have to be to go to Far Harbour?

As best I know, it pretty much just involves passing the quest 'Credit Card Information'.

There is none. All enemies will be scaled to your current level.

Fallout Twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

So is Far Harbour any good? Looking for something to tide me over til the new Witcher DLC but 25 quid is a bit steep. Sounds like they upped the price to justify the season pass price. I heard it has a brilliant vault but would be interested in hearing some feedback from here.

No level requirement but there is a quest one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

Well I'm currently only level 2. I messed up big time on my play through so had to restart

Advertisement