Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Out today.

...not Fallout 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RichFTW

Great, the first 6 hours of me playing this game is deciding what I'll look like.

My first hour will definitely be spent getting the dog to fetch things for me!

Game looks amazing, surely nobody is going to complain about the graphics now?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Out tonight on apple only, what about android? !!!!!!!

I'll get no ****ing sleep! :D

I'm calling October 2015 as release date. Maybe 27th?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The settlement building and crafting system are gonna be awesome.

• Advertisement

November release....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I'm calling October 2015 as release date. Maybe 22nd?

They've been working on it for a long time and it looks very close to completion. It has to be coming out this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

Sooo much replayability potential.

October 23rd is the date the war started in the game so possible release date?

They've been working on it for a long time and it looks very close to completion. It has to be coming out this year.

yeah i expect it this year they always do announcements with close releases unlike the division for example but I'd say october to keep up with tradition.

• Advertisement

3 and new vegas released end of octobers on tuesdays so maybe 20th or 27th, we'll soon see. also price for collectors I wonder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

There's so much going on in that video and I'm just so happy.

1st of November to go with the Vault 111 maybe?

Ah 9 days off. November 10th. Can't come soon enough.

November release....

Called it...:D:D

November 10th ahhh

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

November 10th :D

(11/10/15)

:D:D:D

Goes very well with my birthday 6th, birthday present sorted for me!!!! :D:D

I'm going to go into a self induced coma. Wake me up November 10th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

Nice one. New PC for me in October so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

That looked amazing!

November 10th, also a tuesday lol.

Well I have to say that was everything and a **** tonne more for what I expected and wanted!

I ****ing love you Bethesda! :D

I was expecting Fallout 4 to be great but they've blown my expectations altogether.

Googled 'Fallout shelter android', seen this link and nearly died.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vistaconceptsllc.familyfalloutshelter.AOUFMCGRAAAPKNCCI

Not what I was hoping for. :D

Jet packs, vertibirds, raider attacks on your house! My favorite game franchise looks like it's going to stay top of my list anyway.

Googled 'Fallout shelter android', seen this link and nearly died.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vistaconceptsllc.familyfalloutshelter.AOUFMCGRAAAPKNCCI

Not what I was hoping for. :D

I found that too the second they announced it lol.

I'm not one for gaming on my phone/tablet but this will definitely be an exception!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I know this will (and probably has already been) be posted here, but this picture sums up exactly how I feel about that showcase:

randy_marsh_ectoplasm.jpg

It's amazing how angry people on twitter and game sites are at Bethesda that there's no word on an Android version considering they didn't know the game existed until 20 minutes ago.

It's amazing how angry people on twitter and game sites are at Bethesda that there's no word on an Android version considering they didn't know the game existed until 20 minutes ago.

Disappointed I'll have to rib my nephews iPad for a while :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

That reveal was way more impressive than the trailer.

The animation is still awful. They'll never be good at that it seems. But thats just one aspect. The world itself looks amazing. Really looking forward to it. :)

Advertisement