Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Unpopular Opinion:

I think Fallout Shelter is muck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Unpopular Opinion:

Get out and take your coat with you!! :pac:

madcabbage wrote: »
    Get out and take your coat with you!! :pac:

Expected that response. Maybe I'm sheltering wrong?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Unpopular Opinion:

Haven't tried it myself but what don't you like about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RichFTW

Anyone know how long it takes for app developers to patch an app after its release? Can't even open the Shelter app without it crashing now. Too many pending notifications. Hope those little guys are doing alright without me!

• Advertisement

Couple of nice Fallout T-Shirts over on Qwertee tonight .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Couple of nice Fallout T-Shirts over on Qwertee tonight .
    They're actually alright looking and not a bad price.

QOb4stk.png

https://www.qwertee.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tobothehobo

They had those two before. I bought them then the're actually really nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Nice tshirts!

With all this talk of preordering, I'm tempted to do so myself. I don't even have a ps4 yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Nice tshirts!

With all this talk of preordering, I'm tempted to do so myself. I don't even have a ps4 yet though.

No need to pre-order the game unless you want the pip boy edition.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Wing126 wrote: »
    No need to pre-order the game unless you want the pip boy edition.

Nah don't really want that at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭bunnyarmstrong

Time to get a few bottlecaps off my bartender friend so :pac:

I wish it was me :pac:

That guy is definitely getting a free pip boy edition.

So how do you all think this is gonna work?
    uUZ9Ulj.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Nice tshirts!

Have they changed the company who provide their shirts yet ?
    QWERTEE have great designs, but are the most uncomfortable t-shirts I've ever worn.

The 10 or so I have from them are never worn because they ride up into my armpit and feel like they're cutting off circulation to my arms.

Decided that I'll upgrade / buy a new gaming PC next month.....delighted with this announcement :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Haha :pac:
    Man Sends 2,240 Bottle Caps To Bethesda In Attempt To Pre-Order Fallout 4

http://geekologie.com/2015/06/smart-thinking-man-sends-2240-bottle-cap.php

Cormac... wrote: »

Definitely deserves a rewards for his hard neck if nothing else. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

As was said in the comment section of that article, it's great PR for Bethesda, he'll be getting a lot more than a free game for that I'd say. Wish I'd thought of it dammit! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

martyos121 wrote: »
    As was said in the comment section of that article, it's great PR for Bethesda, he'll be getting a lot more than a free game for that I'd say. Wish I'd thought of it dammit! :pac:

We only get bottle caps on beer so you would at least enjoy trying :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭The Adversary

Really think the mass effect dialogue system is a major regression. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the text box and silent protagonist!! I like to know exactly what my characters going to say and not try and guess of a couple of words. If it's not broke don't fix it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

I prefer it, closer to the original games it had more depth. More rpg in my rpg tiz not a bad thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

dreamers75 wrote: »
    We only get bottle caps on beer so you would at least enjoy trying :D

I've decided to start trying immediately! Irreversible liver damage would surely be a fair trade off for a free copy of such a game! :pac:

Finally got around to pre-ordering Pipboy Edition on Game.co.uk :D

It's meant to be a £20 deposit but they only took £16.67/€24.10 for mine.

Don't care as long as it's reserved for me :)

Here is the Facebook group for members of the so called Vault Club too: https://www.facebook.com/groups/993350384039218/

Haven't tried it myself but what don't you like about it?
    I guess I don't really get how it's fun? It's a fairly basic concept and it's asking me to collect my resources every 5 mins.

I guess I don't really get how it's fun? It's a fairly basic concept and it's asking me to collect my resources every 5 mins.

Yeah it's a pretty basic concept tbh. It's just the Fallout theme that makes it so appealing to us.

It's like how we might be like Monopoly, meh.

But they announce/release a Fallout themed Monopoly and we'd be like :eek::eek:

Personally I am enjoying it tho. Even if I did have to bribe my niece into letting me borrow her iPad in return for my android tablet & a lift somewhere whenever she wants it :rolleyes: :P

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Yeah it's a pretty basic concept tbh. It's just the Fallout theme that makes it so appealing to us.

It's like how we might be like Monopoly, meh.

But they announce/release a Fallout themed Monopoly and we'd be like :eek::eek:

Personally I am enjoying it tho. Even if I did have to bribe my niece into letting me borrow her iPad in return for my android tablet & a lift somewhere whenever she wants it :rolleyes: :P

Hahaha I get you. I mean I'm a massive massive fallout nerd myself, I weeped watching the E3 conference - I am that sad.

Gamestop will be taking pre-orders for the Pip Boy edition starting tomorrow.

They seem to be charging 150. Cheaper to get it at Game.co.uk

Wing126 wrote: »
    Gamestop will be taking pre-orders for the Pip Boy edition starting tomorrow.

They seem to be charging 150. Cheaper to get it at Game.co.uk

You can pre-order now on their website: https://www.gamestop.ie/Xbox%20One/Games/52658/fallout-4-pip-boy-edition

But yeah like you said, cheaper to get it from game.co.uk and also get that fantastic vaultboy bobblehead :D :cool:

• Advertisement

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    You can pre-order now on their website: https://www.gamestop.ie/Xbox%20One/Games/52658/fallout-4-pip-boy-edition

But yeah like you said, cheaper to get it from game.co.uk and also get that fantastic vaultboy bobblehead :D :cool:

So much want! I'll be living in the US by then so preordered on Amazon.com.

Advertisement