Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    You can pre-order now on their website: https://www.gamestop.ie/Xbox%20One/Games/52658/fallout-4-pip-boy-edition

But yeah like you said, cheaper to get it from game.co.uk and also get that fantastic vaultboy bobblehead :D :cool:

Had it been 130 I might have cancelled my Game pre-order, but no point in doing it now! I don't mind too much if I don't get it by release!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Wing126 wrote: »
    Had it been 130 I might have cancelled my Game pre-order, but no point in doing it now! I don't mind too much if I don't get it by release!

I'm probably going to get it digitally and have it pre-loaded on XB1 anyway and try sell the disc without collectors case somewhere to make some cash back :p

So much want! I'll be living in the US by then so preordered on Amazon.com.

You can buy a lot of bobbleheads and merchandise from here for when you move to the U.S :)

http://store.bethsoft.com/brands/fallout.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

150 euro for the Pip-Boy Edition @ Gamestop. I may start putting in a tenner a week now.

I'm probably going to get it digitally and have it pre-loaded on XB1 anyway and try sell the disc without collectors case somewhere to make some cash back :p

That's a good plan, Chances are the game itself will be sold out for a while!

I'm getting it on PC meself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

You can buy a lot of bobbleheads and merchandise from here for when you move to the U.S :)

http://store.bethsoft.com/brands/fallout.html

That link was a bad idea. I got paid today....

150 euro for the Pip-Boy Edition @ Gamestop. I may start putting in a tenner a week now.

The 1 thing about Gamestop is they never tell you about some bonuses they'll give to the first 10/20/30 whatever people in the que at the midnight release.

Time I got BF4 from midnight release there, they were after handing out EA branded dufflebags with some pretty cool stuff such as bf4 bottle opener and of course the dog tags as well as some other stuff I can't really remember. Also a bottle of lucozade lol.

So if you are going to get it, try be early in line for some possible goodies :D

That link was a bad idea. I got paid today....

Haha could be dangerous alright! :D

When I checked 1 thing think the postage was $28 to Ireland so wasn't worth it for me unless you're planning on getting a lot :D

Save it for when you're in the U.S for the cheaper postage :)

Just got an email from Game saying they may not ship the Pip-Boy edition to Ireland if it weighs too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Just got an email from Game saying they may not ship the Pip-Boy edition to Ireland if it weighs too much.

There's gonna be a lot of really upset people.

• Advertisement

They do say as much on their website, but you have to go searching for it. It doesn't mention a weight limit when you're checking out.

Really? That sucks.

I used Parcel Motel address because I'd trust them to get it to me faster than the An Post transition so I haven't gotten that e-mail at all thankfully.

Really? That sucks.

I used Parcel Motel address because I'd trust them to get it to me faster than the An Post transition so I haven't gotten that e-mail at all thankfully.

The only reason I got the email is because I had already sent them an email asking a question about the vault club stuff. (Which I found out about quicker because of boards, god their customer service is slow to respond).

They mentioned that they will not ship it to Ireland if it weighs over a kilo.

After I got the email I went looking, It does say that on their website, but you have to go searching for that information as it does not say it on the checkout.

Nice one my wait paid off. All the Fallouts reduced again on steam. Both GOTY editions 6.79 each or base games 2.49 each :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

FO3: GOTY just came up in steam flash sale for €6.79. 66% off.

Enjoy.

EDIT: Beaten to it TT

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

The only reason I got the email is because I had already sent them an email asking a question about the vault club stuff. (Which I found out about quicker because of boards, god their customer service is slow to respond).

They mentioned that they will not ship it to Ireland if it weighs over a kilo.

After I got the email I went looking, It does say that on their website, but you have to go searching for that information as it does not say it on the checkout.

How are you meant to know what the story is then?

I ordered one from them myself now after reading this I'm panicking!

I'd recommend anyone having worries about this to change their delivery address to a Northern Ireland Parcel Motel one.

You'll definitely get it this way and probably sooner than if you were to wait on regular mail too.

I guess we gotta wait until we find out how much it weighs, dunno when that would be though!
    I'd recommend anyone having worries about this to change their delivery address to a Northern Ireland Parcel Motel one.

You'll definitely get it this way and probably sooner than if you were to wait on regular mail too.

Yup, do this. Good way to secure it.

Gonna do it now so! Will cost extra though unfortunately.

Gonna do it now so! Will cost extra though unfortunately.

€3.95, overall cost still works out cheaper than Gamestop here with the great added bonus of a bobblehead vault boy! :cool:

• Advertisement

€3.95, overall cost still works out cheaper than Gamestop here with the great added bonus of a bobblehead vault boy! :cool:

You don't have to top up parcel motel by ten euro no? Hopefully I'm wrong!

You don't have to top up parcel motel by ten euro no? Hopefully I'm wrong!

No, you can link your debit card so they'll charge you €3.95 when your package arrives in their depot. Just make sure to have the funds on the card come November or else THEN you'll have to top up by €10 for them to re-process it :)

No, you can link your debit card so they'll charge you €3.95 when your package arrives in their depot. Just make sure to have the funds on the card come November or else THEN you'll have to top up by €10 for them to re-process it :)

Thanks man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

I can't change my address on the GAME website. I go through the motions, but when I check it, it's still my home adress given for delivery. :confused:

Dair76 wrote: »
    I can't change my address on the GAME website. I go through the motions, but when I check it, it's still my home adress given for delivery. :confused:

Get onto their customer service in the morning? Plenty of time from now till november to sort that out anyway.

Dair76 wrote: »

Are you doing that through your address book in personal details?

If so, try go to "My Orders"> Order Details>Change Delivery Address (near the bottom in gray.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

Are you doing that through your address book in personal details?

If so, try go to "My Orders"> Order Details>Change Delivery Address (near the bottom in gray.)

Yeah, that's how I'm doing it. But when I go back into the order details, it still lists my normal home address as the delivery address.
    Get onto their customer service in the morning? Plenty of time from now till november to sort that out anyway.

Yeah, will drop them a mail tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Vilas

This will be my first Fallout game that I play, never been interested in the other ones. Honestly didn't even know about them till people mentioned Fallout 4. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭LandonRicketts

Yeah I tried changing my address too on the website but to no avail. There's no need in changing the invoice address as well?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Vilas wrote: »
    This will be my first Fallout game that I play, never been interested in the other ones. Honestly didn't even know about them till people mentioned Fallout 4. Hope it doesn't disappoint.

I can guarantee you that you won't be disappointed Vilas! The previous games were immense fun.

Advertisement