Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Buy it for €34.99

Feck that then!

I want that Vault-Tec keychain though, Hope it's sold seperately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

left all my shelter explorers out overnight. They all died. Useless feckers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

Lads what are the chances of getting th Pip-Boy edition at this stage on X1??

There's a lad on Adverts (who I really hope is taking the piss) looking for 1000e for the PS4 edition selling it the night of the release, really hate that crap.

But yes, I should have pre-ordered ages ago, any sites/help greatly appreciated. Thanking you

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Last I heard, all Pip Boy editions are sold out and there won't be any more made. This will skyrocket prices like the dik on adverts. Once the game is released, Bethesda should really look at having more manufactured and sell them as individual items.

I see someone selling one for 500 euro on Amazon.

As class as it is, it's a phone case at the end of the day. Gonna build my own one for when the game comes out but it's probably just gonna be me cellotaping my phone to my wrist.

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Last I heard, all Pip Boy editions are sold out and there won't be any more made. This will skyrocket prices like the dik on adverts. Once the game is released, Bethesda should really look at having more manufactured and sell them as individual items.

I see someone selling one for 500 euro on Amazon.

As class as it is, it's a phone case at the end of the day. Gonna build my own one for when the game comes out but it's probably just gonna be me cellotaping my phone to my wrist.

What's worse is the idiots actually paying 500euro for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I shall be buying 1000 of these and selling them as the digital future version of the pip boy at a mere €25 a piece.

place your orders now to avoid disappointment.

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Hands-Free-Protective-Smartphone-Running-Armband_60214921971.html?spm=a2700.7724857.35.1.S9UYr2&s=p

Pip boy editions back in stock but only from bethsda website so can only ship to US. Might interest anyone with american relations who could ship out over to you.

http://store.bethsoft.com/brands/fallout/fallout-4-pip-boy-edition.html

• Registered Users Posts: 30 french_bloke

Check out this link at your peril!

wolfstack.com/vault-111/

It lets you set up your SPECIAL points and shows what corresponding perks come with the set up. I instantly regretted it as it made me want the game even more! November can't come quick enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Check out this link at your peril!

wolfstack.com/vault-111/

It lets you set up your SPECIAL points and shows what corresponding perks come with the set up. I instantly regretted it as it made me want the game even more! November can't come quick enough!

Is this for Fallout 3?

All of those perks are FO3 perks

Aw damn!! I thought it was a sneak preview!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

most of the perks are from the original 1997 game so it makes sense that they'd be in all of the games - bethesda added some of their own but i'd say it's a fair approximation of what you can expect in F4

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    My end goal is to make the Nuka Cola factory. I need 100 dwellers for it.

I decided to the same objective, just for something towards....and reached it last night with ease, The game is really stupid and I will definitely uninstall it later.....there is absolutely NO reason or incentive to spend money on it.

The Deathclaws....when they break in...cant even make it past the 2nd level of my bunker. All 100 dwellers have their suits and shotguns.

The slowest part and only problem is collecting money. So sending people out loaded up with stim and rad packs into the wasteland is the best way.

I thought something would happen when you got the Nuka factory..but nothing....and still 2 months to Fallout 4 :(:(

On a sidenote, I was looking for some 'vault boy' figures or bobbleheads to put on my shelf....but the prices are crazy !!
    I've checked ebay and the like with not much success...anyone know a good site for gaming figures or stuff ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

yeah, I'm getting to the same stage now, 94 dwellers....
    I'm going to keep playing until I have one of every room fully upgraded, just cause I'm curious what they all look like..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,046 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

SeantheMan wrote: »
    On a sidenote, I was looking for some 'vault boy' figures or bobbleheads to put on my shelf....but the prices are crazy !!
    I've checked ebay and the like with not much success...anyone know a good site for gaming figures or stuff ?

Here's a site that will sell you Series 1 of the Vault Boy Bobbleheads, which includes 7, for $80, or individually for $14.99 Haven't tried them myself though.

I still have my power armour figurine I got with fallout new Vegas special edition, wouldn't mind adding a couple of bobble heads tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

We've always done a lot of DLC for our games. We love making them and you always ask us for more. To reward our most loyal fans, this time we’ll be offering a Season Pass that will get you all of the Fallout 4 DLC we ever do for just $30. Since we’re still hard at work on the game, we don’t know what the actual DLC will be yet, but it will start coming early next year. Based on what we did for Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Skyrim, we know that it will be worth at least $40, and if we do more, you'll get it all with the Season Pass.

I don't like Season Passes, especially after Batman. Will just wait to see what the DLC is like first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I'll probably buy the season pass. They've always made substantial enough DLC for previous games and they're saying that it covers ALL future DLC. And it isn't a bad price really.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Yeah, i'd have faith in Bethesda to do some good DLC. Fallout especially has had some excellent DLC over the years.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Kiith wrote: »
    Yeah, i'd have faith in Bethesda to do some good DLC. Fallout especially has had some excellent DLC over the years.

Horse Armour DLC. Once bitten, forever shy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It was the best horse armour dlc you've ever seen though, wasn't it? :pac:

Actually, i'm not even sure if that's true...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Horse Armour DLC. Once bitten, forever shy.

Dog Armour DLC for Fallout 4. "Power Armour for your best companion!" :o

• Registered Users Posts: 26,399 ✭✭✭✭noodler

After DLC that was unplayable, particularly new Vegas on ps3, I'll be holding out.

How most of the new Vegas DLC passed QA I'll never know. I'd have returned it as faulty if it was a physical purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Tbh no matter how good a game is Im usually sick of it by the end and never bother with DLC, cant think of any exceptions apart from Ballad of Gay Tony and the rest of those for GTA IV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭The Randy Riverbeast

Fallout tends to have decent enough DLC. Elder scrolls can be hit and miss though.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭arcticmonkeys

Thargor wrote: »
    Tbh no matter how good a game is Im usually sick of it by the end and never bother with DLC, cant think of any exceptions apart from Ballad of Gay Tony and the rest of those for GTA IV.

Christ EA reached deep into my pockets. I must of spent 50 quid on the Mass effect 3 DLC when they where first released :(. Never bought any of the DLCs for GTA now but the Witcher 3s Heat of Stone is out next month but CD Projekt RED is a company I find aren't chasing the buck so ill happily hand my money over to them :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Fallout 3 had excellent DLC overall but New Vegas was hit and miss. Old World Blues was absolutely brilliant though.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Two days and no-one has posted the first of the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. trailers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,322 ✭✭✭Potatoeman

Fallout 3 had excellent DLC overall but New Vegas was hit and miss. Old World Blues was absolutely brilliant though.

Sierra madre was the only bad one.
    Kiith wrote: »
    It was the best horse armour dlc you've ever seen though, wasn't it? :pac:

Actually, i'm not even sure if that's true...

The summon horse free mod spell was great. You didnt have to mind/find the bloody thing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Potatoeman wrote: »
    Sierra madre was the only bad one.

The combat/gameplay was muck - that said I quite liked the characters, the dialogue and the story behind it all. It had it's moments.

Advertisement