Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

Thargor wrote: »
    Where?

G2play.net

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Where?

A key site I'd say, currently E45 on GMG with a code, under 40 on Kinguin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

XtraFalcon wrote: »
    I remember buying a Dragon Age 2 code from some Hong Kong shop on Amazon before and ended up getting a code for Mortal Kombat 2011 pre-order stuff, took about 3 weeks to try and get the issue sorted, really not worth it.

So I decided to stick to official channels from now on.

Well this is official, via the xbox itself or xbox.com so nothing to go wrong. Have bought about 20+ games this way from various different markets digitally. Also with the game sharing on xbox. Fallout 4 is really only costing me €25 as go halfs with my digital game sharing friend on everything. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

G2play.net
    €40 there now but I got Kerbal Space Programme for €16, thanks.

Finally added Skyrim to Steam for 48 cent aswell...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

I've preordered FIFA 16 of of TheGameCollection.net, €55 including delivery is much better than being robbed by the Irish stores. Seen Fallout there for preorder too of around the same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

madcabbage wrote: »
    I've preordered FIFA 16 of of TheGameCollection.net, €55 including delivery is much better than being robbed by the Irish stores. Seen Fallout there for preorder too of around the same price.
    what way you organise delievery through parcel motel or their own delievery?

brady12 wrote: »
    what way you organise delievery through parcel motel or their own delievery?

Using their delivery service, I'll let ye know if it comes early/on time/late!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

Using their delivery service, I'll let ye know if it comes early/on time/late!
    i might hold off ordering fallout so until see which service faster.id imagine parcel motel be

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

ordered metal gear via parcel motel. Was dispatched the thursday before release and was in parcel motel that Saturday. Didn't get delivered to motel until Monday as it's in Limerick, but I think people in Dublin got theirs on Saturday.

Keep in mind that it was sent early as it was a bank holiday in the UK so don't know if they are usually this good. Even if I don't get on release day, they are much cheaper than Amazon. Here's a comparison of online stores in UK

http://www.gamecrawler.co.uk/compare/fallout-4-ps4/B00KIMBVKI

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Is that legit? Those prices look to low

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Is that legit? Those prices look to low

Found out from reading in the fifa forums, all the lads in there haven given good praise for the site. Seems legit.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RichFTW

Posted earlier on. Can't wait for this to be playing in the background while you wander the wasteland.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭XtraFalcon

RichFTW wrote: »
    Posted earlier on. Can't wait for this to be playing in the background while you wander the wasteland.

The soothing sound of the piano while you cave a raider's head in with a spiked baseball bat.

Have preordered mine on Amazon and have already told people that I'll essentially be saying goodbye to my life from there-on, for approximately 300hours of gameplay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Have preordered mine on Amazon and have already told people that I'll essentially be saying goodbye to my life from there-on, for approximately 300hours of gameplay.

Or even more if you like to just arse about like I do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

I like to pick up EVERYTHING and bring it back to my home. I'm looking at 2580 hours of game from this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

I like to pick up EVERYTHING and bring it back to my home. I'm looking at 2580 hours of game from this

At least we'll really be able to build and craft stuff in this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Abraxo cleaners !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭The Randy Riverbeast

I do this too, then I have to put everything away. The chest for weapons, chest for armour etc. Pre-war money gets thrown on the bed though. Cant remember what else I collected just to have a huge pile of it. Think it was teddy bears.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

I do this too, then I have to put everything away. The chest for weapons, chest for armour etc. Pre-war money gets thrown on the bed though. Cant remember what else I collected just to have a huge pile of it. Think it was teddy bears.

Nah, im talking, Ashtray, big spoon, bent tin can, bonesaw, dinner plate, cutting board, dog bowl, finance clipboard, fork, garden gnome, green plate, large ruined book, medical clipboard, metal cooking pan, milk bottle, pencil, shot glass, small burned book, small destroyed book, small ruined book, small scorched book, spatula, tweezers, toy car, large destroyed book, large ruined book, large scorched book and leather belt

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Nah, im talking, Ashtray, big spoon, bent tin can, bonesaw, dinner plate, cutting board, dog bowl, finance clipboard, fork, garden gnome, green plate, large ruined book, medical clipboard, metal cooking pan, milk bottle, pencil, shot glass, small burned book, small destroyed book, small ruined book, small scorched book, spatula, tweezers, toy car, large destroyed book, large ruined book, large scorched book and leather belt

No Abraxo cleaner ??? :eek:

abraxo1.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Started college this week so dont know when ill get too play this :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

College eh? I foresee you missing a few classes from 10th - 14th November. Back in on the Monday, unshaven, unwashed, unreal bang of B.O. off you and big red eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

heh, college. What a loser!

Errr what? College is usually peoples gaming glory days, Id give anything to go back, might even throw in some drinking and women this time round :D

Just bought this for €34 on pc btw.

Just bought this for €34 on pc btw.

Where did you preorder? Considering pc version if my gaming pc will run it on high settings.

• Advertisement

CDKeys as per the PC Bargain Alerts thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057205514&page=94

Dont usually do it but you know this is going to be a classic.

Advertisement