Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Sure this has been asked before, but I'm too lazy to check!

If I pre order this for the X1 with the gamescollection, is the code for Fallout 3 included too?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

trixiebust wrote: »
    Sure this has been asked before, but I'm too lazy to check!

If I pre order this for the X1 with the gamescollection, is the code for Fallout 3 included too?

Yeah:

"Pre-order Fallout 4 at retail, and you'll receive the Fallout 3 download code when you pick up your physical copy of Fallout 4 on its Nov. 10 release."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭trixiebust

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Yeah:

"Pre-order Fallout 4 at retail, and you'll receive the Fallout 3 download code when you pick up your physical copy of Fallout 4 on its Nov. 10 release."[/QUOTE

Great, thanks very much. Now off to order...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,936 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Just booked November 10-13 off work. Let's go!

Decided not to take the week it will come off as updates and bugs and all that. Have the following 2 weeks off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭omerin

For me Fallout 3 was the best single player PC game I have played on any format and in anticipation of 4 I have recently gone back to it for another run through. 3 is one of the very few games that I have taken the time to complete, let alone complete multiples times, each time it reveals something new, if 4 is half as good then it will be money well spent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭omerin

Decided not to take the week it will come off as updates and bugs and all that. Have the following 2 weeks off

Lol but true :D

Does everyone that preorders get a code for FO3?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Does everyone that preorders get a code for FO3?

Yes for the Xbox version.

So nothing on PS4? Damn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

PSA: 4 weeks to go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Currently on a Fallout 3 marathon on the PC. Just completed Point Outlook. I should be slapped for not playing the DLC before, considering I've owned the game 5 seperate times!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

madcabbage wrote: »
    Currently on a Fallout 3 marathon on the PC. Just completed Point Outlook. I should be slapped for not playing the DLC before, considering I've owned the game 5 seperate times!!! :pac:

Which ones have you done so far?

I think some weren't great. I would say in order from best to worst

Broken Steel
    Point Lookout
    The Pitt
    Operation Anchorage
    Mothership Zeta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Totally accurate DLC list. I thought Anchorage was dismal, and Mothership Zeta....well.....

x43r0 wrote: »
    Which ones have you done so far?

I think some weren't great. I would say in order from best to worst

Broken Steel
    Point Lookout
    The Pitt
    Operation Anchorage
    Mothership Zeta

Only just finished Point Outlook. Any particular or reccomened order they should be done in? Have hit the LVL 20 cap already in this play though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

Only just finished Point Outlook. Any particular or reccomened order they should be done in? Have hit the LVL 20 cap already in this play though.

Broken Steel gives you a level 30 cap

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Totally accurate DLC list. I thought Anchorage was dismal, and Mothership Zeta....well.....

I just finished Anchorage. Very useful for new players to get armor and easy levels. I came out of it at level 7.
    Pre-order for €29.99 on Kinguin right now.

https://www.kinguin.net/e3-2015

EDIT: Website is f*cked from the traffic I guess.

EDIT2:

Just got confirmation from a Kinguin CS that my purchase was valid. Got the game for €30. The exact same offer is now there for €45. Glad I took my chances when I did.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I just finished Anchorage. Very useful for new players to get armor and easy levels. I came out of it at level 7.

Just got confirmation from a Kinguin CS that my purchase was valid. Got the game for €30. The exact same offer is now there for €45. Glad I took my chances when I did.

Can't believe I missed that. 30 euro for fallout 4 is a steal.

Can't believe I missed that. 30 euro for fallout 4 is a steal.

Preordered for €35 with CDKeys which is near enough. Im sure there'll be more offers like that to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Do Broken Steel next to raise the level cap to 30. Otherwise you'll be wasting XP playing the others before it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

2 weeks off

I've taken the odd half day or day off for a game. But 2 weeks? :eek:

Its not the Second Coming you know...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

quarryman wrote: »
    I've taken the odd half day or day off for a game. But 2 weeks? :eek:

Its not the Second Coming you know...

With an attitiude like that, you'll never get to join the tunnel snakes!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Kirby wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Preordered for €35 with CDKeys which is near enough. Im sure there'll be more offers like that to come.
    Same, they'd better come through now!

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

I would suggest getting the mod that removes the level cap. I think there might have been one that scaled the enemies [that part I might have dreamt though] also

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Kirby wrote: »

heh!

Tunnel Snakes rule!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

When you check the postbox on November 10th:

F3jDAyz.png?1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Thargor wrote: »
    Same, they'd better come through now!

Why don't you email their CS like I did? I e-mailed kinguin and they got back to me within 24 hours confirming my purchase was valid and that id receive my key on the 10th. Was getting a bit worried because I got it for so cheap but seems like my gamble paid off.

Edit: obviously you're not with kinguin but same concept.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

What deals are there in the likes of HMV/Xtra Vision and Smyths etc for extra content? I'm considering just downloading this for the PS4 - not overly concerned about dlc or extras just yet, but if there was something nice then I might buy it from a shop.

Sorry if that question's been asked a bazillion times, I've been trying as best I can to avoid this thread and comments and trying not to get hyped up - I was like a briar before GTA V came out :pac:

Advertisement