Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭trixiebust

I'm tempted to take a gamble with them!

Just done the same myself there, with the gamecollection.
    Getting it delivered to my home address, and it works out at € 50 inc.delivery.

In comparison to the € 60- €75 in the b+m shops, its worth the punt ( i hope!! ).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Post 1551, already posted bud, great trailer tho :)

Oops. Missed that :o

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭RichFTW

Fallout 4 footage 25 seconds in and it looks really good!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

RichFTW wrote: »
    Fallout 4 footage 25 seconds in and it looks really good!

Lots of posts about this update deleting peoples vaults on its Google play page.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Haven't touched it since I got my Nuka cola factory a few weeks back.
    Don't miss it at all really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,936 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Thargor wrote: »
    I just hope its not broken when it releases, Im going to force myself to give it a week or two to see, I seriously feel like theres something missing from my life some evenings since I finished Witcher III, I need a game to get immersed in again but dont want to start anything because I know Ill drop it for Fallout.

What are Bethesda like for releasing unfinished games then patching?

I know that Bethesda said that they had the game finished a month or so back so you be hoping it is in working condition which I say it is. There will be some kind of update but I say that will be straight from the box first time you put it in. I do remember with Skyrim that a Lets player I watched was doing a lets play of it that he switched from the PC version to the XBOX version as every time an update was done it would go very slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,936 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

I say this has been answered many times but how do they get the games to there stores for release date. How do they make sure that some aren't "misplaced".

I am not worried with getting mine will get it on Tuesday (Hope for midnight release) from my local Gamestop (yes I know money grabbing SOB's and all that) but I have been bitten once before with getting things online.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I say this has been answered many times but how do they get the games to there stores for release date. How do they make sure that some aren't "misplaced".

I am not worried with getting mine will get it on Tuesday (Hope for midnight release) from my local Gamestop (yes I know money grabbing SOB's and all that) but I have been bitten once before with getting things online.
    Some always do get misplaced, when I had a jtagged 360 I could download and play most new games literally weeks before their retail dates. Thats how a lot of people used to get banned from LIVE, going online in a game that there was no way they could be playing legitimately.

Doesnt seem to happen with pc games as much though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Ah I definitely would. I know getting games at midnight is ideal and I've been that way since I started gaming but when you compare their prices of around €50 to Gamestop/HMV at €75, it's just not worth it. And using TGC, I've not received anything yet later than the night before release date so I'd say definitely take the gamble.

Order placed! *bites fingernails* :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Not sure if a glitch or not but Gamestop have the option to pre-order Fallout 4 PipBoy edition across all platforms again right now:

https://www.gamestop.ie/SearchResult/QuickSearch?q=pipboy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

between this and the thread on the PC games forum there has been absolutley **** all about game other than what bethesda have released.

I mean nothing not even a cousins babysitters mates dogwalker american cousin who played the beta....fcuking nothing. bethesda have done a cracking job of doing nothing and letting the hype machine build itself.

few videos and a leaflet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

between this and the thread on the PC games forum there has been absolutley **** all about game other than what bethesda have released.

I mean nothing not even a cousins babysitters mates dogwalker american cousin who played the beta....fcuking nothing. bethesda have done a cracking job of doing nothing and letting the hype machine build itself.

few videos and a leaflet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

You even posted twice on the pc gaming forum. Bravo.

Luke92 wrote: »
    You even posted twice on the pc gaming forum. Bravo.

Boards is fúcked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Boards is fúcked.

Off with his head.

beheading-o.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

Anyone ever pre order off simply games .com?reliable ? Five quid cheaper then games collection

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Post 1551, already posted bud, great trailer tho :)

You could repost it 100 times and I wouldn't get sick of it. Cracking tune! :)

brady12 wrote: »
    Anyone ever pre order off simply games .com?reliable ? Five quid cheaper then games collection

Have never used them myself but a guy on the avforums.com reckons he'll have his copy on the 7th from simplygames for some reason :confused:

Fallout 4 artwork I made based off girlfriend's comment: "It'll be like you're dead once it comes out!"

fQ1mtVc.png?1

Source

Not sure if a glitch or not but Gamestop have the option to pre-order Fallout 4 PipBoy edition across all platforms again right now:

https://www.gamestop.ie/SearchResult/QuickSearch?q=pipboy

I've chanced my arm at one, I'll let ye know if it's legitimate if they get back to me about my preorder.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Fallout 4 artwork I made based off girlfriend's comment: "It'll be like you're dead once it comes out!"

Source

Thats got me thinking. How easy would it be to fake my own death just so i can have more free time to play fallout 4?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Thats got me thinking. How easy would it be to fake my own death just so i can have more free time to play fallout 4?

It depends, do you have a pig handy?

marjorine.gif?w=650

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

martyos121 wrote: »

marjorine.gif?w=650

Post of the day!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

martyos121 wrote: »

*South Park gif*
    I've always loved that the Paramedic looks for a pulse off of the mess that is left. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27 acemaster

can't wait

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

madcabbage wrote: »
    I've chanced my arm at one, I'll let ye know if it's legitimate if they get back to me about my preorder.

God dammit. Missed this again! PC is sold out...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

fQ1mtVc.png?1

Source

This image seems to be doing the rounds
    https://www.facebook.com/Kinguin.net/photos/a.420675737992463.98612.412627335463970/965186916874673/?type=3

Shougeki wrote: »
    God dammit. Missed this again! PC is sold out...

The stocks were legitimate, emailed them and they got back to me. They've little left in ps4 and looks like there's some still for the Xbone.

madcabbage wrote: »
    The stocks were legitimate, emailed them and they got back to me. They've little left in ps4 and looks like there's some still for the Xbone.

Huh when I checked yesterday was only PS4 left now it's PS4 & XB1 again.

• Advertisement

Huh when I checked yesterday was only PS4 left now it's PS4 & XB1 again.

I'd keep eyes peeled on all sites, Bethesda release another lot today but sold out within a few hours. Wouldn't be surprised if more pop up in the coming weeks.

Advertisement