Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

madcabbage wrote: »
    I'd keep eyes peeled on all sites, Bethesda release another lot today but sold out within a few hours. Wouldn't be surprised if more pop up in the coming weeks.

Now Gamestop is showing as out of stock for xb1 again. I dunno wtf lol.

I have mine anyway that's all that matters, roll on November 10th :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Will we get it on the 10th or 11th? Delivery, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Will we get it on the 10th or 11th? Delivery, etc.

Gamestop are always a day early or on the day for online delivery. Over the years I've always got games a day early with standard delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

Pre ordered ps4 pip boy edition...... Am I mad haha, my oneplus one won't even fit it apparently :D wonder could I diy it somehow to fit? Not much of a difference between 5.5 inches and 5.7 sure

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

I've gone with An Post express delivery, is there any point if I use Parcel Motel considering where I'm located or should I just go with it? The fear of not having it on the day would sicken me... :eek:

• Advertisement

I've gone with An Post express delivery, is there any point if I use Parcel Motel considering where I'm located or should I just go with it? The fear of not having it on the day would sicken me... :eek:

You know you can choose to collect in your local store from gamestop.ie too, just pay €5 deposit online. Just an option in case you weren't aware.

Found this earlier and I have to say I love it, strange but brilliant! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Does anyone know if I were to pre-order the PS4 Pip Boy Edition online for pick up in store, could I swap the money that's on my PC Pre-order for the PS4 one?

Wing126 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if I were to pre-order the PS4 Pip Boy Edition online for pick up in store, could I swap the money that's on my PC Pre-order for the PS4 one?

Yeah if you pre-order one for your local store now, then go into your store with your PC order receipt they'll refund it and put it on your PS4 one for you no problem.

• Advertisement

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Yeah if you pre-order one for your local store now, then go into your store with your PC order receipt they'll refund it and put it on your PS4 one for you no problem.

Fantastic!

Originally ordered for PC, but changed my mind. I just prefer gaming on the PS4 lately.

I'll get it on a steam sale if I ever want the PC version again.

Surprised they still have PS4 versions in stock for order when the others are all sold out!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I just hope the PC one doesn't release with bugs, or patches needed or anything that will stop me from playing it

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

It's a wired controller supposedly.

What is this, 1996???

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Wing126 wrote: »
    Fantastic!

Originally ordered for PC, but changed my mind. I just prefer gaming on the PS4 lately.

I'll get it on a steam sale if I ever want the PC version again.

Surprised they still have PS4 versions in stock for order when the others are all sold out!

Is this a pip-boy version or normal?

Because if it is a pip boy version maybe we could organise somehting [there is still PS4 version available]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

If only I had Robbaz's internet moneyz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

PSA: Three weeks to go

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

PSA: Three weeks to go

My company changed their policy on carrying leave over so I am being forced to use up some of my time. Decided to take 13th-20th off. :P

Don't rule out Super Valu getting it in for e55.

It just depends who's making the game selection decisions and if they're aware how big of a game this actually is.

I'm equally looking forward to playing Fallout 3 again.
    Glad NV isn't packed with it as I've went over that at least three times so hit burn out.
    Haven't really played 3 since launch(think I restarted it immediately as a bad guy but didn't progress too far) so I've been itching to play that and Skyrim for a while now(XB1- so forced to wait on backwards compatibility).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

SeantheMan wrote: »
    If only I had Robbaz's internet moneyz

Bit of a disappointing final product after all that no?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Not sure if a glitch or not but Gamestop have the option to pre-order Fallout 4 PipBoy edition across all platforms again right now:

https://www.gamestop.ie/SearchResult/QuickSearch?q=pipboy

It's still up. I'm tempted. My phone won't even fit and I'm still tempted!

Someone talk me out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Keno wrote: »

Get it, before its sold out and gone forever.

GET IT.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

€150?

:pac::pac::pac:

Keno wrote: »

Even if you don't use it, it could be worth something in the future. I've seen the Collectors edition of Fallout 3 going for £150+.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I'm not saying I ordered it, but I'm not saying I didn't order it either.
    -10 Spending Ability

+5 Perceived Happiness

+2 Instant Gratification

Shougeki wrote: »
    Is this a pip-boy version or normal?

Because if it is a pip boy version maybe we could organise somehting [there is still PS4 version available]

It was the Pip Boy Edition yeah, but I didn't see this message before I left home today so I went and cancelled my PC version after swapping the money onto the PS4 version. Sorry dude!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

If its €150 for the Pip Boy edition... You're spending €70 on the game and €80 on the Pip Boy? I can see that being fcked into the closet tbh.

Not to rain on anyones parade though, fair enough if you want it.

A eurogamer article on the limited edition controller says its wireless.

A eurogamer article on the limited edition controller says its wireless.

Where? This eurogamer article doesn't mention wireless? http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-10-20-xbox-one-gets-its-own-limited-edition-fallout-4-controller

The bethesda listing itself states wired, I haven't seen anywhere mention it having wireless at all.

Only mention of wireless is people on reddit etc speculating that it might be wired to pc, wireless to xb1 because that's the way the official microsoft "wired" controller for pc is apparently.

Eurogamer suggests it's a reskinned version of this PDP one: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZJRHSRW/ref=cm_sw_su_dp?tag=viglink20241-20

I'd just love to know for sure if there is wireless to xb1 because it's the only thing putting me off buying one right now.

• Advertisement

Where? This eurogamer article doesn't mention wireless? http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-10-20-xbox-one-gets-its-own-limited-edition-fallout-4-controller

The bethesda listing itself states wired, I haven't seen anywhere mention it having wireless at all.

Only mention of wireless is people on reddit etc speculating that it might be wired to pc, wireless to xb1 because that's the way the official microsoft "wired" controller for pc is apparently.

Eurogamer suggests it's a reskinned version of this PDP one: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZJRHSRW/ref=cm_sw_su_dp?tag=viglink20241-20

I'd just love to know for sure if there is wireless to xb1 because it's the only thing putting me off buying one right now.

Sorry, I thnk I got it wrong.

When it said it came with a detachable usb cable I presumed it was just a charge cable.

Advertisement