Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Sorry, I thnk I got it wrong.

When it said it came with a detachable usb cable I presumed it was just a charge cable.

I wish! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Wing126 wrote: »
    It was the Pip Boy Edition yeah, but I didn't see this message before I left home today so I went and cancelled my PC version after swapping the money onto the PS4 version. Sorry dude!

No worries homes, prob for the best.
    J Mysterio wrote: »
    If its €150 for the Pip Boy edition... You're spending €70 on the game and €80 on the Pip Boy? I can see that being fcked into the closet tbh.

Not to rain on anyones parade though, fair enough if you want it.

Yeah, probably for the best. But if it was this morning I would have thrown my money at him :P

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Why would a non wireless pad have a detachable cable? :confused:

Seriously :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Why would a non wireless pad have a detachable cable? :confused:

Seriously :eek:

So that when you turn around see a deathclaw you don't pull the console of the shelf when you jump

• Registered Users Posts: 10,936 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Yeah if you pre-order one for your local store now, then go into your store with your PC order receipt they'll refund it and put it on your PS4 one for you no problem.

Ordered pip boy on there website yesterday to be sent to my local shop and they said no problems. Did not do it there and then. Also they are doing midnight release

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

I'm genuinely surprised those ps4 Pipboy editions haven't sold out yet, you can't get them anywhere at the moment and any stock that Bethesda released got snatched up quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

I still haven't moved to the current gen consoles and plan to get an Xbox One later in the year.

Anyone know if MS are releasing any custom/bundle XBones with Fallout 4 etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Joshua J

quarryman wrote: »
    I still haven't moved to the current gen consoles and plan to get an Xbox One later in the year.

In the US they're doing xbox bundle with fallout 4 and gears of war and another controller for $299 on black Friday so you never know.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2015/10/20/black-friday-leak-xbox-one-with-two-controllers-fallout-4-and-gears-of-war-for-299-99/

Gamestop have it in Ireland. Nowhere near as cheap as that black friday bundle, we wouldn't be so lucky in Ireland.

https://www.gamestop.ie/Xbox%20One/Games/54890/fallout-4-xbox-one-1tb-bundle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Kinda wanted the pip boy edition, but the missus already thinks I'm a massive nerd. Strapping a piece of plastic to my arm while playing video games may cause her to leave me. I don't want that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 french_bloke

Screw it, I went and ordered the pip boy edition yesterday. Yes it was overly expensive but for those few months since the E3 announcement and it being sold out I was willing to pay top dollar! Plus now that I've accepted I've gone and spent the money I am now just looking forward to playing the game (and you can be damn sure I'll play the game while wearing my own pip boy 3000!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

• Registered Users Posts: 7,015 ✭✭✭Wossack

Kinda wanted the pip boy edition, but the missus already thinks I'm a massive nerd. Strapping a piece of plastic to my arm while playing video games may cause her to leave me. I don't want that.

but think of all the free time you'd have then... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

There is a another way...:)

fQ1mtVc.png?1

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cant believe how close we are to release day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Really wish someone would be playing a beta or prerelease by now, darn it there is only so many time you can watch the same vids... we need twitch play or something!

Only pre-ordered digitally couple of days ago and just received my message from Xbox with my Fallout 3 code now, sound Bethesda/Xbox :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

If you buy digitally from the US store, is it available a day later than Europe? Wonder is it cheaper, must investigate

If you buy digitally from the US store, is it available a day later than Europe? Wonder is it cheaper, must investigate

What platform are you buying on?

It's out the same day in Europe & USA 10th but the 12th for Asia.

East coast U.S is 5 hours behind us so if it unlocks midnight there it will be 5am on the 10th for us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Cant believe how close we are to release day :)

So close, yet so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Any word on midnight launches?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Wing126 wrote: »
    Any word on midnight launches?

i asked the same a few pages back, would be interested in this too

What platform are you buying on?

PS4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭Pedro Monscooch

It's out the same day in Europe & USA 10th but the 12th for Asia.
    Where did you read that Misky? Was planning on doing the same thing as you and visiting Singapore.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

I've just copped on that the 2 weeks I'm off coincides with the release!

Flying back in from Amsterdam on the 10th, and won't be back in work til the following week.

8884777495.jpg

Where did you read that Misky? Was planning on doing the same thing as you and visiting Singapore.

It was announced a few weeks ago by bethesda and the Xbox Singapore/ Hong Kong etc pages for fallout updated to state the 12th. USA is as cheap but it will be 5 am on the 10th so I went with Australia for tenner extra to have it 2pm the 9th

• Registered Users Posts: 10,936 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

I've taken the odd half day or day off for a game. But 2 weeks? :eek:

Its not the Second Coming you know...

Half day off you just finished customizing your character you know this is Fallout 4 and not Metal Gear Solid V.

With the time I was taking off with work it had to be 2 weeks would have rathered only a month

It's time to preorder this... TheGamesCollection seem to be out of regular PS4 copies - they only have a copy with a Fallout mug for like €12 more. :(

May go digitial from the US store but not sure, for games i'm excited about I normally like a physical copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

It's time to preorder this... TheGamesCollection seem to be out of regular PS4 copies - they only have a copy with a Fallout mug for like €12 more. :(

May go digitial from the US store but not sure, for games i'm excited about I normally like a physical copy.

I've seen them go out of stock on pre-orders before and more have popped up. FB message them and ask to be sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I wonder if Bethesda will release anything today to mark the Great War...

Advertisement