Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

C'mon lad. I could've gotten two copies with that money.

Not on ps4!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

RJbiSvj.gif
    can't stand playing without killable children mod anyway

What d'ya reckon the chances of importing your vault from Fallout Shelter? :pac:

Anyone ever watch the Leftovers? 140 million people vanish just randomly and nobody knows where they go.

Somehow I reckon the world will just be like that on 10th November.

Also. Watch Leftovers. It's amazing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Zero-Cool wrote: »

Just shared it on my missus facebook page :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Went onto a character builder and built my first guy with this site. http://vault111.com/character/ It's getting hammered so if it doesnt load just refresh it a few times.

Strength : 1
    Perception : 8
    Endurance : 3
    Charisma : 3
    Intelligence : 4
    Agility : 5
    Luck : 4

Had a good look at the perks list and decided this was the way I wanted to go with the playstyle i have in mind. Allows for Sniping, lots of VATS action points, gun modding, Lone wanderer, lockpicking, sneaking, hacking, bloody mess, etc.

Some of the perks havent been confirmed yet so there might be some slight changes for my build at release but this is what I have in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Kirby wrote: »
    Went onto a character builder and built my first guy with this site. http://vault111.com/character/ It's getting hammered so if it doesnt load just refresh it a few times.

Strength : 1
    Perception : 8
    Endurance : 3
    Charisma : 3
    Intelligence : 4
    Agility : 5
    Luck : 4

Had a good look at the perks list and decided this was the way I wanted to go with the playstyle i have in mind. Allows for Sniping, lots of VATS action points, gun modding, Lone wanderer, lockpicking, sneaking, hacking, bloody mess, etc.

Some of the perks havent been confirmed yet so there might be some slight changes for my build at release but this is what I have in mind.

Is it confirmed that all stats start at 1 instead of the usual 5? Seems unusual. My first character is going to be based on myself as much as possible. High Strength, high Perception, low Charisma, low luck :cool: Even if it handicaps me gameplay wise i don't care

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Just shared it on my missus facebook page :D

We all did....then went back to watching Greys Anatomy or some bollox :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

First strength perk is unarmed related. :)

That last perk on Charisma looks like it's going to make sneaky types OP if you can do hold-ups. Then again, first person Fallout's always had builds that are crazy OP if you know what you're doing. I could take out Behemoths with my bare fists late-game. Punch shin, KO'd... walk over to head and smack it until brain pops out.

dreamers75 wrote: »
    We all did....then went back to watching Greys Anatomy or some bollox :pac:

I went back to playing "The Wolf Among Us" :o

She commented underneath the link "What's new!Haha :p " I have her well used to the gaming by now :pac:

16 pages from "The Art of Fallout 4" which will be 368 "oversized pages" & available December 22nd can be seen here:

http://imgur.com/a/vhavp

The melee weapons are particularly interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

those ripper blade variations :pac::D:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Is it confirmed that all stats start at 1 instead of the usual 5? Seems unusual. My first character is going to be based on myself as much as possible. High Strength, high Perception, low Charisma, low luck :cool: Even if it handicaps me gameplay wise i don't care

Ah cmon now, Surely your Charisma is way up there ! :D ...the high 3 or low 4 at least :P
    16 pages from "The Art of Fallout 4" which will be 368 "oversized pages" & available December 22nd can be seen here:

http://imgur.com/a/vhavp

The melee weapons are particularly interesting!

For the low low price of ..... ? what ?.....60 dollars worth of caps ?..how much ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Lol, the link you put the perks, and the site he listed is exactly the same...they took a screenshot of that list it seems.

The Charisma perks seem great...especially if you're high level. The last 2, Wasteland whisperer......whisper to any 'creature' ...so not just animal, so I assume Deathclaws etc (as long as they're below your level) and have them do your bidding.
    The next rank up, Intimidation...do the same...but to Humans... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

Right ordered with gameseek. Got next day delivery to my pm account. Hopefully parcel motel are on top of their game and I get it before release!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

I've been wondering if the art style in the game will look much different to Fallout 3.

Adam Adamowicz was the sole concept artist for Fallout 3 but he died in 2012 after working on Skyrim so I wonder if he had much of a hand in this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Fakman87 wrote: »
    I've been wondering if the art style in the game will look much different to Fallout 3.

Adam Adamowicz was the sole concept artist for Fallout 3 but he died in 2012 after working on Skyrim so I wonder if he had much of a hand in this one.

That would seem unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

I can't get that Atom Bomb Baby tune from the E3 combat gameplay footage trailer out of my head.

That was part of a mod I had for either FO3 or NV that added load more tunes. 50s-sh style with atomic lyrics and so forth.
    If anything the only let down I saw with FO3&NV was the music. Just not enough of it as the game takes so long, the radio station needs to be a lot longer!

This might be it, but I thought there was more, although it was years ago....
    http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35061/?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Anyone ordering from the US PS Store? Works out at €55.

Wonder would the pre loading be an issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Anyone ordering from the US PS Store? Works out at €55.

Wonder would the pre loading be an issue?

Only issues will be the game won't unlock until 6-7am instead of midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Payment was just taken from thegamecollection as I had preordered 28 days before release. Worked out at €51

First look at the Main Menu:

B3DJOcZ.jpg

How exciting! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Just ordered from cdkeys.com, 34€ all in. Roll on the 9th....

WTF is Crew

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

WTF is Crew

What the f*ck is on the 9th?

Edit: quoted the wrong post lol

WTF is Crew

It was in fallout 3 too, it's just Bethesda's name for "credits" see all names who made the game etc.

It was in fallout 3 too, it's just Bethesda's name for "credits" see all names who made the game etc.

Haha okay, guess I never spent much time on the main menu in that...

• Advertisement

Shougeki wrote: »
    Just ordered from cdkeys.com, 34€ all in. Roll on the 9th....
    What the f*ck is on the 9th?

Edit: quoted the wrong post lol

The 9th is for anyone getting the game delivered early hopefully from gamescollection/gameseek etc and for those who get it digitally from New Zealand etc with vpn.

Advertisement