Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

martyos121 wrote: »
    Disarmed it, wish I hadn't though.

Should have blown them all to hell, town full of a-holes anyway! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

was in paying off some of my pre order in the tralee branch today and asked about this. He told me we arnt getting them with it, as its only for nordic regions :confused:

Ah so your gamestop employee is a typical one so as in hasn't a ****ing clue.

That tweet is from Gamestop Ireland support and it states on the Irish version of the website gamestop.ie that it comes with a pre-order bonus in the form of a bobblehead.

So wouldn't mind whatever you were told, maybe they're trying to keep all the bobbleheads for themselves :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I know the Gamestop in Tralee. That shop is like the wild west!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Ah so your gamestop employee is a typical one so as in hasn't a ****ing clue.

That tweet is from Gamestop Ireland support and it states on the Irish version of the website gamestop.ie that it comes with a pre-order bonus in the form of a bobblehead.

So wouldn't mind whatever you were told, maybe they're trying to keep all the bobbleheads for themselves :p

sent a message to gamestop.ie on facebook about it, im going to get that ****ing bobblehead god dammit :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

No words :D

• Advertisement

Next month's Loot Crate includes Fallout 4 items. I've always been interested in the lootcrates but never went for one until now :D

Use "combat" for $3 off, works out about €24.50 including delivery for the once off sub.

Tqh3aAW.png

Not sure if I want to watch this myself or not but here's an unboxing of the Pipboy Edition for anyone who DOES want to see:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,966 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

^ No way am I watching that.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

At least it won't get damaged in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Looked very meh.

That Lootcrate looks cool....unfortunately they don't ship here, I was gonna sign up for a year :(

• Advertisement

They do ship here. Select Ireland from drop down flag top right. e24.50 including delivery to Ireland with promo code for the 1 month.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    They do ship here. Select Ireland from drop down flag top right. e24.50 including delivery to Ireland with promo code for the 1 month.

You can see my location under my pic :P

SeantheMan wrote:
    You can see my location under my pic

Whoops I'm on mobile right now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

I'm annoyed at myself for watching that unboxing. Not because of spoilers but because it was a ****e unboxing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Wing126 wrote: »
    I'm annoyed at myself for watching that unboxing. Not because of spoilers but because it was a ****e unboxing.

*Play*

"blah blah blah too lazy to pan the camera up"

*Pause*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Wing126 wrote: »

As if there was any other kind. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Here's a better one lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

That is some cheap looking plastic on that Pip-boy.

Lads that pip boy looks like a ****ing waste of money

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I echo your thoughts. I was shocked at how cheap the plastic is. That is a horrid build quality. It's like something you would see in the pound shop. :P

It doesnt effect me coz I was only ever going to get the regular version but I always thought it was a cool idea to ship one with the game and applauded Bethesda for doing something fans would enjoy. Pretty disappointing result though, I must say. For the price of it, its a bit of a shocker.

• Advertisement

Same here Kirby,
    shame,
    Im sure some people will mod them to look better/beat up.
    But such a let down.
    Imagine wearing that while gaming and your missus walked in?
    mine would rip me to shreds/roll around laughing!

Actually can you get the app yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Actually can you get the app yet?

App isnt out until release day.

I'm damn glad I don't go for special editions 99% of the time.

Might be cool to mount a 7" tab in about your screen,If you set up is suitable.
    I dont see myself using the touchscreen its self but just having the pipboy homescreen there or the quest screen would look cool.
    even for novelty reasons.

so how is the app going to work with the ps4?
    do I need to make an account or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Lads that pip boy looks like a ****ing waste of money

If hipsters can wear the **** they do then people can wear a pit boy without being oppressed.

Don't listen to him lads!! :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

The pip boy is also way too big. Considering the hours you're going to be putting into playing this type of game, having such a lump on your arm for extended periods would be an absolute pain in the arse.

I'm actually not jealous. And that's not being sarcastic. Cheap looking and far too impractical.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

Not looking at the video but how cheap does it look?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

It does look a bit cheap and light but I think it would have to be as it is designed for you to wear it while playing the game. I think it will suit it's purpose but not 75 quids extra worth although I didn't know the pip boy edition comes with a season pass well which is good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Still woud've preferred mobile content on a secondary monitor and in the base game than on my wrist on a mobile OS.

Advertisement