Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    The 2nd unboxing vid, the guy pulled out a season pass leaflet. Maybe it was just an info leaflet or the early fellas just got a season pass as promo.

Anyway, it would be class to have, just couldn't justify paying an extra 80 quid for it. Tried to make one for a Halloween costume and all the DIY youtube videos claiming that making one is easy and then proceed to tell you how you need materials from a nuclear reactor can feck off.

Don't mind em Misky, enjoy the **** out of it.

You got my hopes up, was away earlier, had quick read of boards.ie but couldn't watch unboxing video, thought was getting season pass with it too :D

but no, the unboxing guy said in comments that it was just a leaflet advertising the season pass, that he didn't read it properly in his flurry of excitement. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

If it makes ye happy, im happ for ye.

Anyway, enough about the pip boys... I want more perk videos! I thought they might release one a day or something after the baseball one, that was awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

I just wanna see someone play the darn game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Yeah, a bit of exploration gameplay would be awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Wonder how long before the apk for the app pops up online. I'm assuming it isn't available the normal means.

It will be available on the app-stores, you can use it without the pip-boy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

god's toy wrote: »
    I just wanna see someone play the darn game.
    Wing126 wrote: »
    Yeah, a bit of exploration gameplay would be awesome.

God no. I want to save that all for myself, when I play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Feck yer fancy official pip boys!

10472795_1080424118648131_4364531425651711206_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9

Zero-Cool wrote:
    Feck yer fancy official pip boys!

+1 for 80085:)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Pootis

Lol that brings cheapskate to a new level ZeroCool

Pootis wrote: »
    Lol that brings cheapskate to a new level ZeroCool

Just in case, this isn't me. I could never build anything this class! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Just in case, this isn't me. I could never build anything this class! :D

Zero Cool? Crashed fifteen hundred and seven computers in one day? Biggest crash in history, front page New York Times August 10th, 1988. I thought you was black man. YO THIS IS ZERO COOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

The only holiday I'm celebrating today...

D9MdqLX.jpg

Zero Cool? Crashed fifteen hundred and seven computers in one day? Biggest crash in history, front page New York Times August 10th, 1988. I thought you was black man. YO THIS IS ZERO COOL!

Ssssshhhh will ya, the feds will be kicking in me door any second! Need to update my username to Crash Override now...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Anyone seen the leaked screenshots? Looks nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Is it November 10th yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Oh they are making Nuka-Cola in the US... Me want some!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Nov 10th: the day that will go down in History when no IT staff turns up for work leading to societal collapse and hence bringing about the world of Fallout :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

madcabbage wrote: »
    Anyone seen the leaked screenshots? Looks nice.

I'm not looking at anything not put out by Bethesda, even pipboy unboxings etc, Iv waited this long, I can do another week ;)

CombatCow wrote: »
    I'm not looking at anything not put out by Bethesda, even pipboy unboxings etc, Iv waited this long, I can do another week ;)

Only 8 more sleeps! :D

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Only 8 more sleeps! :D

Only 2 or 3 sleeps if we all get us some lovely crack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

I'm staying away from game footage but have been casually looking at nuclear detonations on YouTube. Impressively terrifying.

Pac1Man wrote: »
    I'm staying away from game footage but have been casually looking at nuclear detonations on YouTube. Impressively terrifying.

I like how you think!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I just want to know when and if we will get pre loading for this. It has been confirmed that there will be pre loading for PS4 and Xbox but not in what regions. In the past for example US PSN members could pre load games while it was not an option EU PSN members.

This is my first digital pre order ever so I'm interested to see how it goes. it may possibly take down PSN with all the traffic.

I hope there isn't a 10gig day 1 patch!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I just want to know when and if we will get pre loading for this. It has been confirmed that there will be pre loading for PS4 and Xbox but not in what regions. In the past for example US PSN members could pre load games while it was not an option EU PSN members.

This is my first digital pre order ever so I'm interested to see how it goes. it may possibly take down PSN with all the traffic.

It wont. Thats why the pre-load exists....so you dont have over a million people all trying to download the game at once. It's apparently already available to preload on xbone. ps4 will soon follow. Several days prior to release to help spread the load.

PC will be last for sure, likely a week from now with Monday being likely.
    I hope there isn't a 10gig day 1 patch!

There wont be. The day 1 patch for consoles is likely only a couple hundred megs because the full game is already on the disk for consoles.

The PC day one patch is going to be bigger as it contains a portion of the game but it wont be 10 gigs. Likely 1-2.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Chums, gamestop.ie has fallout pip boy for pre order again for PS4. Would anyone happen to know if thats online only or would I be able to get it in store?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,936 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

Chums, gamestop.ie has fallout pip boy for pre order again for PS4. Would anyone happen to know if thats online only or would I be able to get it in store?

You can order it online and there is an option to send it to your local store for collection on the day(midnight) it comes out. Also if you had one already ordered (standard) you can put the money from that one on to it in store. Have done the same myself

Edit: Do not think there in store. I checked the map on the website and all out of stock

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

You can order it online and there is an option to send it to your local store for collection on the day(midnight) it comes out. Also if you had one already ordered (standard) you can put the money from that one on to it instore. Have done the same myself

I can't see that option on the site? I can see the click and collect option in terms and conditions though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

You can order it online and there is an option to send it to your local store for collection on the day(midnight) it comes out. Also if you had one already ordered (standard) you can put the money from that one on to it instore. Have done the same myself

Was told a different story in my local store. If you order online, it's delivery only. Collection has to be arranged with the store before preorder supposedly. That's what I was told when I tried to change to store collection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,936 ✭✭✭✭martingriff

I can't see that option on the site? I can see the click and collect option in terms and conditions though.

Not sure I know when I ordered it had collect in store

Advertisement