Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

/Stares at his Fallout 3 lunchbox, wondering where the hip flask and bobblehead have (long) gone to.

Hip Flask? I just got the lunchbox and bobblehead with my F3 Collector's Edition.... Granted I did get it a couple months after release when it was down in price to 30 euro... God I miss HMV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

Wing126 wrote: »
    God I miss HMV.

Not that much I hope, given they did you out of your hip flask :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

How long is pizza good to reheat? Trying to figure how long a slab of monster and half a dozen pizzas will keep me going........ :D

Pizza is like the best food, just as good eaten cold

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    OH MA GAWD the Pip Boy app is live on the Google Play store and it is savage! It has a demo mode since there is no game to connect to. Very smooth and all noises in place. This makes me really really really want a pip boy...

search Bethesda on the store if you can't find it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bethsoft.falloutcompanionapp

Compatible with PC so multi-monitor setups possible now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

OH MA GAWD the Pip Boy app is live on the Google Play store and it is savage! It has a demo mode since there is no game to connect to. Very smooth and all noises in place. This makes me really really really want a pip boy...

search Bethesda on the store if you can't find it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bethsoft.falloutcompanionapp

Iv been totally avoiding anything fallout, what does this app do? Is there an ios version coming?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,843 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Iv been totally avoiding anything fallout, what does this app do? Is there an ios version coming?

It acts as 2nd screen for your in game pip boy. So you can can check your stats, items, map, etc in live time. If you buy the Pip Boy edition, you can fit your phone into it so it becomes a fully working pip boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

DeSelby83 wrote: »

Nah, you guys got Fallout Shelter months before us Android users so you have to wait 'till January to get the Pipboy companion app :pac:

Jk of course :p It doesn't appear to be up yet but will be available in time for release: https://itunes.apple.com/ie/developer/bethesda/id547109759

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

It acts as 2nd screen for your in game pip boy. So you can can check your stats, items, map, etc in live time. If you buy the Pip Boy edition, you can fit your phone into it so it becomes a fully working pip boy.

So cool! That was my one bug bear with fallout games was the interruption to game play for the pip boy. Having it on my phone will be awesome!!!

I wonder is that the full map?

Edit: This app is ****ing cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Anyone else find Atomic Command in the app yet? So damn addictive, it's actually better than Fallout Shelter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,843 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

martyos121 wrote: »
    Anyone else find Atomic Command in the app yet? So damn addictive, it's actually better than Fallout Shelter.

Level 11 on my first go, don't think I'll go back to it though. Hopefully they load more games on it like donkey Kong from the full game.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Just ordered it through Aus store and added funds to the account. Set for auto download.

Hopefully no problems!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

I got as far as best game of the year but what in the name of god is he trying to say after that :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Just ordered it through Aus store and added funds to the account. Set for auto download.

Hopefully no problems!

Godspeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 myrns

MiskyBoyy wrote:
    Nope, sold out pretty much Worldwide now. If you had of asked up to a few days ago you probably could have gotten a PS4 Pipboy edition from gamestop.ie but all gone now.

Thanks @MiskyBoyy and @Captain Chaos! Need all the help I can get apparently, sold out everywhere except Amazon France - and eBay, for the price of your soul

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭jony_dols

Anyone in the know, if Supervalu are going to stock it? If so, I might try and coerse some granny at the till into getting a copy from the back n ring it on through.

May need to raise my bartering and charisma levels with a few stims beforehand

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

myrns wrote: »
    Thanks @MiskyBoyy and @Captain Chaos! Need all the help I can get apparently, sold out everywhere except Amazon France - and eBay, for the price of your soul

Go with Amazon.fr, no issues with delivery here.

• Haven't been this hyped for a game since Half Life 2...
    First pre-order that I can remember also....

J Mysterio wrote: »

Hopefully no problems!

Xbox?

If so did you buy gift cards?. Recommendation wise. If VPN disregard, I can figure that but would rather use gift cards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

PS4 w/ PS network cards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Has anyone who ordered with the gamecollection.com had their account debited yet.

All I can see on my order is " awaiting stock / release ". My account still hasn't been debited,

trixiebust wrote: »
    Has anyone who ordered with the gamecollection.com had their account debited yet.

All I can see on my order is " awaiting stock / release ". My account still hasn't been debited,

GAME haven't debited my account yet either.

Wing126 wrote: »
    GAME haven't debited my account yet either.

Supposedly tomorrow, they had problems with their payment system.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Supposedly tomorrow, they had problems with their payment system.

They have been having a lot of system issues in the last few months.

Xenji wrote: »
    They have been having a lot of system issues in the last few months.

I can only imagine the amount of orders they have for the various versions of Fallout 4, well into the tens of thousands if not more :eek:

Interestingly, people who haven't even been charged a deposit received their bobbleheads today from them.

Somebody modded the shít out of their XB1 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Fallout Pip-Boy for iOS
    https://appsto.re/ie/UM2H-.i

• Registered Users Posts: 9,006 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

trixiebust wrote: »

Mine was debited last Thursday as I had preordered 28 days before release

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

I might have a go of this. Would you miss much by not having played 3?

Advertisement