Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,099 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

jony_dols wrote: »
    Just contacted Tesco there; told that they will be releasing Fallout 4 for PS4, on the 10th, at the frankly ridiculous price of €24.80...

Unsure as to question it or not, in case it's listed in their system at the wrong price and may tip them off to amend it. Guess we'll just have to see!

€24.80 ? Has to be a mistake :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

madcabbage wrote: »
    Only with pre-orders of the standard edition are getting it. Pipboy editions don't get one.

Its not like we're paying much or anything :/

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭jony_dols

emmetkenny wrote: »
    €24.80 ? Has to be a mistake :D

See for yourself⬇

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

The Pip Boy edition is available from GameStop on PS4 for €149.99 at the moment, and Amazon.fr for €144.49 (including shipping). Is it worth it?? Does it come with a season pass? With those rumours of cheap regular editions from Tesco going around, I'm not sure what to do. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭TetraxShard

The Pip Boy edition is available from GameStop on PS4 for €149.99 at the moment, and Amazon.fr for €144.49 (including shipping). Is it worth it?? Does it come with a season pass? With those rumours of cheap regular editions from Tesco going around, I'm not sure what to do. :pac:

No season pass, just an ad for it.

It really depends if you want the Pip-Boy or not. If you think you'll use the app while having it on your wrist, or want the Pip-Boy for display, go for it. Otherwise no.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭batfastard13

Pretty sure it doesn't have a season pass.

Think that rumor came from an unboxing vid where the guy was so excited he thought he got the season pass with the PIP boy edition. Turns out it was just an ad for the season pass :P.

Link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRHjy-0HKaQ

He mentions it was only an ad in a comment below the video.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Got my pipboy shipped from Gamestop, will have it Monday morning!

Also beware of the "overview / recent activities" on the digital download menu, people are sharing screenshots /streams that are popping up on it :/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

jony_dols wrote:
    See for yourself⬇

Prices may vary. Oh I bet they will ha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

I may buy myself a second copy of F4 at tesco if that price is correct!! Trade it in for profit!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Prices may vary. Oh I bet they will ha

They will indeed. That price was only for the Narnia branch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

So what time will I go my local Tesco tue morn see have they it ye think ?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭batfastard13

martyos121 wrote: »
    They will indeed. That price was only for the Narnia branch.

Great I'll just go get my coat from the wardrobe! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

madcabbage wrote: »
    Only with pre-orders of the standard edition are getting it. Pipboy editions don't get one.

That's utter ****e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Deep Six

Just pre ordered on the PS Store even though I can't really afford it. I might be eating cornflakes and tap water for the rest of the month but it will be so worth it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

Deep Six wrote: »
    Just pre ordered on the PS Store even though I can't really afford it. I might be eating cornflakes and tap water for the rest of the month but it will be so worth it :D

If anything living off cornflakes and water will just add to the post apocalyptic feel of the game :P

My pipboy edition has just been dispatched from game.co.uk :) Royal mail deliver on Saturday too :eek:

My pipboy edition has just been dispatched from game.co.uk :) Royal mail deliver on Saturday too :eek:

You'd hardly get it tomorrow if it ships today would you ?

emmetkenny wrote: »
    You'd hardly get it tomorrow if it ships today would you ?

Actually I think they might have sent it with DPD, not sure if they work on Saturday in UK or not. I won't hold my breath either way but it would be a nice surprise :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Actually I think they might have sent it with DPD, not sure if they work on Saturday in UK or not. I won't hold my breath either way but it would be a nice surprise :D

I hope you get it, man! I really do. :)

Of you get Fallout tomorrow I might get my controller. Fingers crossed :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Anyone heard from Gameseek yet? Not too optimistic of getting it before Tuesday now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

martyos121 wrote: »
    Anyone heard from Gameseek yet? Not too optimistic of getting it before Tuesday now. :(

Not a thing.. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Pre-loading now! Got mine for 30 quid from Kinguin, happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

GAME are finished.

Pretty funny that Eurogamer put up a shot of tweets with on person calling Game 'a bunch of ****ing *****'.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

So yeah... Couldnt stay away from this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Still nothing from Gameseek. No chance of getting it before release now. Might not even have for release at this rate.

Anyone get there copies sent out yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

n1ck wrote: »
    Pre-loading now! Got mine for 30 quid from Kinguin, happy days.

Just got mine as well. €30 for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭DukeAwesome

Well Argos was selling Black Ops 3 for the PS4 and xbone for €56(?) yesterday, for it's release date and is now €64 for a small bit. Hopefully Fallout will get similar treatment x)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

No email from thegamecollection saying that it's been shipped or anything. Slightly worried. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

9yWPeYA.png

Advertisement