Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Oh, I am sour as fúck right now. Actual rage.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

It was a new account with 1 post. Site ban wont mean anything, he'll just change IP address and come back on his main account. Awful person to be honest.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Mods were very quick there, I still managed to see it though. Why the hell do people do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭ASOT

Luckily was deleted before I came on, was it bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

No point posting your rage. That just feeds his sad little appetite.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,460 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

The post and poster are appropriately nuked.

Frankly there's not a whole lot we can do if there's other posts like that appear other than catch 'em when they do (and please report them if so), so definitely read with caution from here on out. We will do what we can to ensure the thread is kept clean and spoiler free - for the next few days at least ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

SO Happy I missed that.

I have watched a few mins of online play over the last few days but any time I feel i'm going to see story progression I quickly turn it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Dodged a bullet, for now.....:o

He'll be back within a few minutes and post it again. Do the sensible thing and avoid the thread for a few hours.

The poor sods like me who saw it can stay here and wallow in our misery until its safe to return. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭jony_dols

The post and poster are appropriately nuked.

Frankly there's not a whole lot we can do if there's other posts like that appear other than catch 'em when they do (and please report them if so), so definitely read with caution from here on out. We will do what we can to ensure the thread is kept clean and spoiler free - for the next few days at least ;)

My only solution is to hit the whiskey instead of the pints tonight. May be able to wipe the memory slate clean...I'll suck up the hangover, if I can forget that post

• Advertisement

Is there anyway to set a minimum 50 post count before posting in this thread or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Is there anyway to set a minimum 50 post count before posting in this thread or something?

Surely it can be done considering it's applied to the soccer forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Christ, it sounds bad. What did he post? Some innapropriate picture with it?

I've already had the game spoiled for me a few days ago but I didn't mind because
    it's the same as Fallout 3's ending pretty much.

The spoiler must have been posted and deleted within the time it took me to make my own post. That's some next level quickdraw on the mods there.

31925695.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

I dont know if i seen it or not lol ive been following the thread regularly and havent read anything that spoils the game, i assume it was a link?

I dont know if i seen it or not lol ive been following the thread regularly and havent read anything that spoils the game, i assume it was a link?

Nope just a few sentences quickly summarizing the ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Jesus... What a absolute prick.
    Thankfully missed the post.

Robert I sent you a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I'd say have a look at peoples post counts before reading their posts. Sickner for the people that saw it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,843 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

My electricity went, just came back and saw Johnny's post. Thank **** i missed me it but sickened for the the lads who saw it. I assume it was bad. What an absolute c*nt!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Has it been deleted? I've been following this thread in eager anticipation of the games release but don't want to read over the last few pages in fear of spoilers. Absolute dick move.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

I didn't see the post, lucky enough. Was it bad?

I also pre ordered the base edition of the game today. Which I know is terrible and shouldn't be done but just in case the game goes out of stock or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

what was posted that was so bad???

The ending. But its been deleted. I reported it instantly and the mods were very fast. 6 or 7 of us saw it though.

Guys, he's going to be back. Do yourselves a favour and stop following the thread for a bit.

Andy-Pandy wrote: »
    Has it been deleted? I've been following this thread in eager anticipation of the games release but don't want to read over the last few pages in fear of spoilers. Absolute dick move.

It was deleted nearly as fast as it went up. Props to the mod.
    I didn't see the post, lucky enough. Was it bad?

I also pre ordered the base edition of the game today. Which I know is terrible and shouldn't be done but just in case the game goes out of stock or something.

I'd say 99% of people here have pre-ordered bud! :p

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Nope just a few sentences quickly summarizing the ending.

Jesus glad i missed that, but to be honest id be raging if it was spoiled on me, but i think with this kinda game you will still have a blast getting there

Absolute c*nt though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Kirby wrote: »
    Robert I sent you a pm.

Replied.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Jesus glad i missed that, but to be honest id be raging if it was spoiled on me, but i think with this kinda game you will still have a blast getting there

Absolute c*nt though

I'm pretty mad at the minute but not too upset about it. D!ck move and everything but at least the main storyline isn't the main draw for these games. For instance, I must have played 100 hours of a Skyrim save years ago and got nowhere near the end of the main story. To this day I've no idea what happens :cool:

Well now that we know Dogmeat eats Dumbledore I suppose there is no point in playing. :o

Joking aside, if Karma exists that little fecker who spoiled it will get his.

• Advertisement

I'm pretty mad at the minute but not too upset about it. D!ck move and everything but at least the main storyline isn't the main draw for these games. For instance, I must have played 100 hours of a Skyrim save years ago and got nowhere near the end of the main story. To this day I've no idea what happens :cool:

Yea thats true, ive racked up god knows how many hours and i dont think i even finished 3! Shocking haha

Il wait for him to reappear and spoil some more so!

This game cant come quick enough, for ps4 is preloading only on the 9th?

Advertisement