Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

anybody pre-order on ps4 and have their money taken out of their wallet and have the game downloading ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    anybody pre-order on ps4 and have their money taken out of their wallet and have the game downloading ?

No, PSN says money won't come out till tomorrow and download won't happen till Monday.

Unless you ordered from the US store, the money will come out today and you can download from tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

ziggyman17 wrote: »

Is it pre loading already?

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭LuckyFinigan

Canceled my Pip-Boy edition, pre ordered it out of sheer excitement, in reality I know Ill never even bother using it and it'll just sit there gathering dust. Ill probably pick up the standard edition in Smyths.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

Is it pre loading already?

no.. Just worrying that Im being left behind.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭batfastard13

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    My electricity went, just came back and saw Johnny's post. Thank **** i missed me it but sickened for the the lads who saw it. I assume it was bad. What an absolute c*nt!

Same. Who thought having no electricity would actually be a blessing. Fair play to mods for quick response. Think I might bow out of the thread for a while now though. See you on the other side folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

well i missed that bullet, i really want to leave this thread until i can play but i keep coming back :o

• Registered Users Posts: 29,843 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Frank_the_dank just messaged me a fallout spoiler. Saw the word nuke and looked away so didn't see the rest. Mods can you delete that user please?

Folks be careful about your messages.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Zero-Cool wrote:
    Folks be careful about your messages.

Above ur post don't read

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Above ur post don't read

Holy **** thanks man didn't see any post above mine and just saw your reply. Cheers man. I'm outta here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Above ur post don't read

To late. What a little **** and I've a PM. I only glanced the spoiler post though. Brain shut down before I took it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

I lol'd

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Yup just got a PM also.
    Thankfully I didn't read it.

Is it possible to have a minimum post count here?

Mr Blobby wrote:
    Is it possible to have a minimum post count here?

It's badly needed asap. Until a few weeks until after the game is out at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

I personally don't mind as I'll probably never actually finish the game :L

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

Did anyone cancel there order with gameseek

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

had a pm but deleted it thanks to ye guys, amazing how some people love to be dicks isnt it, ive no comprehension of the reasoning myself

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,460 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

If you're concerned about spoilers I'd recommend staying away from the thread and any PMs for the time being.

Am trying to figure out if there's any more proactive way of tackling these chaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Didn't get a PM thankfully but I hope a piano falls on this lad.

Right only one thing to be done!
    We nominate one person to scan posts for spoilers. They then PM people when it's safe.

It's flawless.

.... Well it's not. There's actually a huge flaw in the plan but I'm hoping nobody figures it out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,099 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Jesus just logged back in and saw 4 extra pages of posts and I thought game had cancelled all Pip Boys or something.

That's a ****ty thing for someone to do though in all fairness. I'd say just be careful lads and maybe do like others have suggested and have a Fallout blackout for the next two days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Jesus just logged back in and saw 4 extra pages of posts and I thought game had cancelled all Pip Boys or something.

That's a ****ty thing for someone to do though in all fairness. I'd say just be careful lads and maybe do like others have suggested and have a Fallout blackout for the next two days.

As much as i want to i cant stop checking the thread so christ i hope it isnt spoilt for me!

WARNING: Avoid everything and everyone!

"Went outside to get the mail and the post man told me the ending to Fallout 4.

Went to visit my grandmother and she told me what happens in Vault 111.

Went to school and had a lesson on why you are the sole survivor.

So far my vet is the only person who hasn't spoiled the game."

Found it funny :o

At this point i might not even play Fallout 4 so to avoid spoilers.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Mr Blobby wrote: »

I'll just read the books.

Mr Blobby wrote: »

Bahahahahaha that was brilliant!

Sssshhhhhh I was never here......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Did my best to avoid being spoiled, got spoiled yesterday on a non-fallout steamforum - now i'm back.. bleh

well done internet trolls - but, i'm still just as excited to play the game and i've lifted my self-restrictions on reading this thread

Let the nukes fall where they may.

The trolls have even gone and photoshopped the spoiler into a screenshot of a laser rifle gun from the game, but where the item description would be in game they edited it to tell you the spoiler.

They really are sad bástards :D

Let the nukes fall where they may.

That video's truly terrifying!

• Advertisement

The trolls have even gone and photoshopped the spoiler into a screenshot of a laser rifle gun from the game, but where the item description would be in game they edited it to tell you the spoiler.

They really are sad bástards :D

If anyone sees a photo like this, don't read the text I've covered up:

OIZdlka.png

Advertisement