Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Wing126 wrote: »
    I've got a fiver on Mr Blobby's package

It'll cost you more than a fiver mate! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    It'll cost you more than a fiver mate! :pac:

Cheeky!! :pac:

One of the lads I know has seem to have gotten the game early. Currently looking at my friends list with anger :(

Also canceled my games collection order. Kinda worried that my order is currently in "processing" Hoping for 60ish price tag in argos now.

Who did you order it from? Gameseek?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Who did you order it from? Gameseek?

The games collection. There aren't dispatching til Monday now. Bethesda are been very strict as they planned to dispatch Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

bca078c4ef6d7e7f47e70d97cfb688cd.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Your new username should be Mr Game and Watch. Here is your avatar.

250px-Mr._Game_%26_Watch_SSB4.png

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Demios

Hearing the potential prices of the regular version of the game is making it harder to justify the price of the pipboy edition I preordered. Thinking of cancelling, am I the only one?

Demios wrote: »
    Hearing the potential prices of the regular version of the game is making it harder to justify the price of the pipboy edition I preordered. Thinking of cancelling, am I the only one?

Judging by the number of cancellations in recent weeks, definitely not.

Did yer man find out if it was a watch or the game? I want to see this watch, now.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,843 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Checked my PSN account and Sony has taken the payment i topped up for this but i never got an email to say they took it. This happen anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Seeing the game fully preloaded but unable to play is so painful :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

n1ck wrote: »
    Seeing the game fully preloaded but unable to play is so painful :(

I keep clicking play just in case it's accidently released early.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Checked my PSN account and Sony has taken the payment i topped up for this but i never got an email to say they took it. This happen anyone else?

I'm the same, they have taken the money from my CC automatically this morning and added it to my PSN wallet but they have not charged it against the game yet. No emails, had to check my account history on PSN.

I wonder how hit the servers will be with people downloading their digital preorders.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I wonder how hit the servers will be with people downloading their digital preorders.

Not great I'd imagine. PSN is crumbling under Blops 3 multiplayer traffic as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,843 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I wonder if they're waiting for school/work Monday to make it easier on the servers. Damn that cod anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Just checked out the achievement list, very similar to fallout 3. Hope there's no missable bobbleheads though. My anticipation is through the roof.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

Anyone know if i only have my paypal registered with PSN will it take payment or do i need to have an actual card linked?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Such a cool shop front. EB Games, Mackay, Australia.

4J2HVZR.jpg

People are starting to stream Fallout 4 like mad on twitch. Had a quick glance at 1 stream and the chat was being bombarded with people copying and pasting the spoiler. STAY STRONG people, stay away from everything! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Preloading it on steam at the moment. Is any one else thinking about using a VPN to activate it early?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    People are starting to stream Fallout 4 like mad on twitch. Had a quick glance at 1 stream and the chat was being bombarded with people copying and pasting the spoiler. STAY STRONG people, stay away from everything! :D

That and word 'ban' over and over in the comments. Having to jump out to stop the soilers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

Just pre ordered in xtravision .the thoughts of been off wed and no fallout from the games collection .No to that !

Update from Gameseek two days ago for the PS4
    6th NOV 2015: PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS IN EXTREME HIGH DEMAND AND WHERE AS WE WILL TRY OUR BEST WE CAN NO LONGER GUARANTEE POSTING BEFORE RELEASE DATE - WE ARE DUE OUR SECOND STOCK DELIVERY MONDAY 9th OR LATEST TUESDAY 10th NOVEMBER - IF YOU ORDER NOW YOUR ITEM WILL BE POSTED ON EITHER OF THESE DATES.

Same for Xbox One.

My assumption, based on that, is that if you preordered before the 6th, your game has been shipped, but if you have preordered before that, your game will be shipped on Monday (9th) or Tuesday (10th)

Anyone else agree/disagree?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Deep Six

Zero-Cool wrote: »

Same for me, the money has been taken from wallet but no email to confirm it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

Deep Six wrote: »
    Same for me, the money has been taken from wallet but no email to confirm it.

I got an email this morning from Sony saying funds have been taken from my wallet and my pre order has been charged.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭The___________

Update from Gameseek two days ago for the PS4

Same for Xbox One.

My assumption, based on that, is that if you preordered before the 6th, your game has been shipped, but if you have preordered before that, your game will be shipped on Monday (9th) or Tuesday (10th)

Anyone else agree/disagree?

Is your order on Gameseek still in the Pre-order state though or is it showing as shipped?

Does it display as shipped? It doesn't say that on the key/Item Status.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Some videos surfacing

(non-story related spoilers)
    Locking and hacking same as we remember it.

"Nice" and "Sweet" after success.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

is that nice and sweet stuff actually in the game? that is hilarious

Advertisement