Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

mewso wrote: »
    Just for info. my amazon order shipped yesterday. I mention it only because there were several posts here saying they don't ship before release which appears to be incorrect. I ordered from them because I wanted the art book and soundtrack more than I wanted it at the millisecond of release.

Thats a first for them anyway. It must have been because of the thousadns of complains they got for not shipping MGSV early.

Personally I wouldn't trust them again after them shipping 3 launch games on launch this year with express shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Kirby wrote: »
    Well i got it for 47 euro and it's already completely preloaded and I'm sitting here with my New Zealand VPN ready to go like a pig in sh*t.

Yup, its insufferable gloating time! :P

Can i come over your's and use your internet?

I'll bring Pizza and beer! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

mewso wrote:
    Just for info. my amazon order shipped yesterday. I mention it only because there were several posts here saying they don't ship before release which appears to be incorrect. I ordered from them because I wanted the art book and soundtrack more than I wanted it at the millisecond of release.

They seem very strict with the Prima guide. Mine is only despatching tomorrow.

• Is it safe to come back in here?!

M!Ck^ wrote:
    Is it safe to come back in here?!

For now! Just look at the persons name on the side and post count before reading any post tho!

• Advertisement

• MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    For now! Just look at the persons name on the side and post count before reading any post tho!

Think it needs to brought to the feedback forum IMO
    Minimum post count or something like that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

I put my hand over the message side of the screen! :pac: Ain't reading posts by peeps I don't recognise!!

So what are the chances of some of us getting it tomorrow? I've gotten a tracking code for an post. Fancy my chances. :rolleyes:

madcabbage wrote:
    So what are the chances of some of us getting it tomorrow? I've gotten a tracking code for an post. Fancy my chances.

Well I'm expecting my pipboy edition at 9:30 in the morning anyway!

Ohhh tomorrow is gonna be a long day... The postman will be a marked man if he lands late on Tuesday! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭The___________

Pre loading has started on the PSN for our friends across the pond, anyone able to check if the same thing is happening here?

• Advertisement

Pre loading has started on the PSN for our friends across the pond, anyone able to check if the same thing is happening here?

I haven't even been charged yet never mind download. They just loaded my PSN wallet with €69.99 but no further in the process.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

I haven't even been charged yet never mind download. They just loaded my PSN wallet with €69.99 but no further in the process.

They havent even loaded my wallet yet! Hope it doesnt take too long to download tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Did anyone else get an email from gamestop regrading a pre order?
    I got a pip boy edition with them and they said it was shipped on the 6th.

The tracking number doesnt work just yet.

Express post? I only got the email with the tracking link yesterday while I was emailed Friday evening to be told it was dispatched.

madcabbage wrote: »
    Express post? I only got the email with the tracking link yesterday while I was emailed Friday evening to be told it was dispatched.

Its just normal post as far as i know i dont remember selecting anything else.Just trying figure out when it might come.

Yeah i got the e-mail on the 6th too. It has a link to bring me straight to an post tracking with my tracking number already entered. There's another link below that says "Only orders shipped using Express Shipping will have a tracking number. If you selected Express shipping you can track your package here." The "here" brings me to Nightline tracking page but my order was shipped with An Post Express Post and that has been trackable from the moment it was shipped.

Maybe check yours for the an post url?

Express post is free if you spend over a certain quota. They'll probably out you down for express if that's the case. Could have it tomorrow, mines in the sorting center in Dublin as it stands. Your invoice should say what way you're getting it.

Its just normal post as far as i know i dont remember selecting anything else.Just trying figure out when it might come.

Check your gamestop.ie order page it says "Shipping Method ROI An Post Express" for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

I heard it's all a joke and they haven't finished Fallout 4 yet.

:p

Check your gamestop.ie order page it says "Shipping Method ROI An Post Express" for me.

An Post standard.

• Advertisement

I heard it's all a joke and they haven't finished Fallout 4 yet.

:p

Get out and take your coat with you, you blasphemous whure ya! :)

An Post standard.

If they shipped it the 6th, you should have it tomorrow anyway as most of the time it only takes 1 working day.

If they shipped it the 6th, you should have it tomorrow anyway as most of the time it only takes 1 working day.

Fingers crossed ! Saying that im in work anyway :P

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

gameseek not responding on facebook or email,trying to cancel it

soap1978 wrote: »

Do they have people working on sundays?

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

madcabbage wrote: »
    Do they have people working on sundays?
    i try yesterday as well

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

soap1978 wrote: »

They're being very sneaky.
    If they just came out and said they're not posting until Monday that'd be fine. I'd say they're in the same position as the games collection and have been told they can't post until monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

no point worrying till tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

• Advertisement

Advertisement