Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Motorola Pipboy for warehouse work:

gAFxYH0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

Finally took payment from me for PSN, was hoping the predownload would start at midnight but doesnt look like it

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

One of the few times I'll say this but I really hope I get woken up early tomorrow; by the postman with my copy of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,843 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Well I'm giving up til the morning. Best of luck everyone getting it tomorrow whether it's by postie or download.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

matrim wrote: »
    One of the few times I'll say this but I really hope I get woken up early tomorrow; by the postman with my copy of the game.

I'll invite the postman in and make him breakfast if he has my one!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I'll invite the postman in and make him breakfast if he has my one!

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Muirshin Durkin

When did you and other people order the game? I ordered mine on the 28th of October.

Heart sank a little now.. actually ordered something from them ages ago, but from their Amazon store .. and the package never delivered.

They were relatively good for refunds though.

i ordered mine 29th

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Will it be a bit like this in the morning Misky? :rolleyes:

0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Reading about low framerates and 15-30 second load times when entering buildings on the PS4.

*Marge Simpson worried noise*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Plan for me is simple.

Get up Tuesday morning and head to football then afterwards my PM depot. If Fallout ins't there i'll pop down to Argos and pick up a copy.
    My copy from Gameseek will be then returned or sold on Adverts/CEX.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Arturo Bandini

Got a dispatch email from The Game Collection a few hours ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

No playstation pre-load yet. They're taking an awfully long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Just got my cancellation email from game collection. Not risking waiting until Wednesday/Thursday for this. Hoping it will be cheap somewhere in brick and mortar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Cannot wait for this day to end. Missus is bringing me home 4 red bull tonight and I'm off for the rest of the week!! READY BOYS?

Just seen my an post tracking, mine is defo in town so I wonder will it be delivered today or they under strict instruction to deliver on the correct date? We'll soon find out.

• J. Marston wrote: »
    Reading about low framerates and 15-30 second load times when entering buildings on the PS4.

*Marge Simpson worried noise*
    I have the article on the previous page. You would hope it doesn't impede actual gunplay etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

Just got my cancellation email from game collection. Not risking waiting until Wednesday/Thursday for this. Hoping it will be cheap somewhere in brick and mortar.

Ha just doing the same .especially since I'm off wed !

Anyone have any luck cancelling with Gameseek yet? Thinking about it and going to Argos tomorrow instead.

• ^I looked at the Argos site, don't see it listed.

Is it tomorrow yet???! Review embargos are up @ 12 today

lx5ydA9.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Pre-loading on PSN has been cancelled for gamers in New Zealand and there is anger that nothing has yet happened to EU accounts yet either. Bethesda is claiming all the preloads are good to go and it's Sony that are holding things up.

• Advertisement

Goddammit Sony you had 1 job!!!!

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    ^I looked at the Argos site, don't see it listed

It will be at some stage though. Ideally I'd like to reserve it first to make sure, then cancel my Gameseek order.

Might just get both and sell one off for a small loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

I seen two problems here. Firstly, console. Secondly, physical disc.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

My postman was on point this morning. He was here at 9 when he's normally not here 'till closer 'till 10. It was like he knew <3:D

Hope everyone else gets theres today and isn't waiting too long & most of all, enjoy the game y'all! :cool:

zFSdzNY.jpg?1

Class!!! enjoy man!

My postman was on point this morning. He was here at 9 when he's normally not here 'till closer 'till 10. It was like he knew <3:D

Hope everyone else gets theres today and isn't waiting too long & most of all, enjoy the game y'all! :cool:

http://i.imgur.com/zFSdzNY.jpg?1

I begrudgingly hope you enjoy it.

Enjoy Misky, I shouldn't be too far behind you unless the postman crashes the van!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

zFSdzNY.jpg?1

Misty is a troll spoiler fook. I can see some fallout on the corner of the screen. Waaaa Bannn him bannnnnn emmm all..

Not that misty will care he be too busy balls deep in the wasteland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

zFSdzNY.jpg?1

Enjoy man, god i cant wait for this day to end! Hopefully god damn preloading happens soon, feels like xmas eve today and i am 7 again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,099 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

zFSdzNY.jpg?1

That your order from Game or GameStop ?

Advertisement