Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

Misty I got some good kind words like the rest of these good folk. If you get an unexpected knock on your door think twice about opening. As you do open, I'll activate vats, roundhouse you with my kickabout perk and take your fallout.

I'll let you keep the pipboy . I wanna keep my karma level at jerk, not going for full tyrant of wasteland just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

emmetkenny wrote: »
    That your order from Game or GameStop ?

Gamestop !
    Misty I got some good kind words like the rest of these good folk. If you get an unexpected knock on your door think twice about opening. As you do open, I'll activate vats, roundhouse you with my kickabout perk and take your fallout.

I'll let you keep the pipboy . I wanna keep my karma level at jerk, not going for full tyrant of wasteland just yet.

My name's Misky not Misty lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Gamestop.

Should we expect our game orders in parcel motel today dya reckon?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭SterlingArcher

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Gamestop !

My name's Misky not Misty lol.

I changed it for legal reasons. I threatened misty, a user that does not exist within this forum ..see I sank all my points into intelligence, and luck ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    ^I looked at the Argos site, don't see it listed.

Is it tomorrow yet???! Review embargos are up @ 12 today

lx5ydA9.gif

Sure the embargo is 2 not 12 is it not.

• Advertisement

Wing126 wrote: »
    Should we expect our game orders in parcel motel today dya reckon?

I'd expect so if they're any good at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Deep Six

The lack of updates from Sony on the preloading is extremely annoying.

• Sure the embargo is 2 not 12 is it not.

Ok 2 so :pac:

Miskyboy i'm so jelly

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Deep Six wrote: »
    The lack of updates from Sony on the preloading is extremely annoying.

This is a huge f up by SCEE all round infairness.

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Ok 2 so :pac:

Miskyboy i'm so jelly

I posted it on reddit. Their so jealous it's unreal. Downvoting, posting comments with all negativity they can muster & others sending me main ending spoiler via pm. Sad bastards lol

But on a serious note, that 500mb update was the slowest update of my life, now off to play the game! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I've the PS4 on rest mode and I have the PSN app on the phone. Can I see if this thing is downloading on the app? I presume I can, just never done it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 french_bloke

I'm currently sitting in work with my pipboy edition under my desk at my feet, this is torture! I need to feign stomach pains or something and go home sick!

I've the PS4 on rest mode and I have the PSN app on the phone. Can I see if this thing is downloading on the app? I presume I can, just never done it before.

At this stage it looks like EU accounts won't get pre loading like New Zealand. You will get an email when they charge your account, I haven't even got that yet.

Only SCEA activated pre loading by the looks of things.

Not sure about the app but if you log in to the store on a PC you can view the download queue. Fallout 4 is "Waiting" on my list :/

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭The___________

Got an email from Gameseek saying my order will be dispatched today, I've asked them to cancel. Lack of communication from Sony about Pre-Loading is a disgrace for a billion dollar company, apparently it should start around noon today.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,843 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Euro PSN pre-loading going live at mid day!

PlayStation Europe ‏@PlayStationEU 9m9 minutes ago Heads up, Fallout 4 pre-load on PlayStation Store avaliable from mid-day GMT. Get on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

At this stage I'm just wondering why preloading isn't a standard thing and just automatically happens with all games.

Deep Six wrote: »
    Not sure about the app but if you log in to the store on a PC you can view the download queue. Fallout 4 is "Waiting" on my list :/

Sure Hitman is "waiting" in my list too and with Fallout and it's not out till March.

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Euro PSN pre-loading going live at mid day!

PlayStation Europe ‏@PlayStationEU 9m9 minutes ago Heads up, Fallout 4 pre-load on PlayStation Store avaliable from mid-day GMT. Get on it.

If I could kiss you I would :D Excellent news

• Registered Users Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

I waited as long as possible for my postman this morning but nothing :(

I have both a game and gamestop preorder. Gamestop going to the house, game to parcel motel, so I'm still kinda hopeful for the parcel motel one during the day.

BTW, anyone want a pitboy edition on PS4?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

matrim wrote: »
    I waited as long as possible for my postman this morning but nothing :(

I have both a game and gamestop preorder. Gamestop going to the house, game to parcel motel, so I'm still kinda hopeful for the parcel motel one during the day.

BTW, anyone want a pitboy edition on PS4?

Is that some cheap Del Boy version?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Anybody have any confirmed price from Tesco yet?

Is that some cheap Del Boy version?

I think it's the Pitbull spinoff for it, I've heard it shouts "Mr Worldwide" and random Spanish phrases at you while you play :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Well there goes my friends list :pac:

J Mysterio wrote: »
    ;)

I think I speak for all PSN users here when I say I hate your guts.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I think I speak for all PSN users here when I say I hate your guts.

:pac:

It is PSN... Australia. :)

Got let go last week too so now have all the time in the world to despondently prowl the wasteland, kicking the balls off those pesky raiders.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

PlayStation Europe ‏@PlayStationEU
    Heads up, Fallout 4 pre-load on PlayStation Store avaliable from mid-day GMT. Get on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭DukeAwesome

scudzilla wrote: »
    Anybody have any confirmed price from Tesco yet?

I received an email from them telling me they haven't confirmed a price yet. So it's more than likely we won't find out till tomorrow.

• Advertisement

J Mysterio wrote: »
    It is PSN... Australia. :)

Got let go last week too so now have all the time in the world to despondently prowl the wasteland, kicking the balls off those pesky raiders.

I figured as much, I'm just jealous.

I'm sorry you got let go man, but happy you get so much time to play this at your leisure!

Advertisement