Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Is midnight tonight the release date if I pre load on X1?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

About time there was info on preloading. Only an hour or so to wait! Week off, tonight cant come quick enough

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

Went into local Tesco this morning they have ring me back with price and time can collect it in morning

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

stuchyg wrote: »
    Is midnight tonight the release date if I pre load on X1?

Yeah 00:01

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

The whole ps4 performance tale going around has me worried tbh! I can't/wont play a game at 10-20fps

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

Thanks misky. My son will be born today, might treat myself so.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I take it you're calling him Pip?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

LOL. Thats feckin brilliant. Genuine lol.

Wow really? Congratulations! You have to name him Shaun! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,843 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

The whole ps4 performance tale going around has me worried tbh! I can't/wont play a game at 10-20fps

I saw some other posts on neogaf where streamers are tring to replicate it and not finding much issue. Just gotta play it and see how it goes. If any problems, plague Fallout twitter. I might be lucky though as apparently Witcher 3 had frame rate issues and I never saw one throughout my whole playthrough. Maybe ignorance is bliss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Deep Six

I wouldn't worry too much about it to be honest, I barely noticed it at all in the video of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

What you tell the wife?

896900064b33f49f2602be5404a99f48.png
    'No time for sons... Fallout'.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    What you tell the wife?

search?q=no+time+simpsons&client=ms-android-h3g-ie&hl=en-GB&source=lnms&prmd=ivn&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMIt7f87piDyQIVxXQPCh10ywZ4&biw=360&bih=561#hl=en-GB&tbm=isch&q=no+time+simpsons+meme&imgrc=DhCD0gGWtBA5RM%3A
    'No time for sons... Fallout'.

Il just arrive back to the hospital tomorrow having had no sleep and tell her I'm in practice

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

Fifa update (300mb) and a system update (250mb). Now for the only downloading I want !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Ah feck this, still no email from Gameseek about dispatch.

I've had enough, I'm off to Roscommon with a big Casio watch and a stick to experience it for real.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

I'm sorry for your lost fallout 4 time.

Never too late for adoption though

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭jony_dols

brady12 wrote: »
    Went into local Tesco this morning they have ring me back with price and time can collect it in morning

Just tried in Tesco Newbridge there myself. Nothing on the shelves, so asked an older dude doing stock (looked like he wouldn't know the difference between Superman 64 & TLOU).

Wry grin cracked on his face, knew straight away I was chancing my arm, 'Isn't Fallout 4 not out till tomorrow?' he responded rhetorically....I claimed that I saw it online that it was released today, rather defeatidly, 'Not today lad, but worth the shot'....Tesco obviously got the brief.

Got an email from Gameseek saying my order will be dispatched today, I've asked them to cancel. Lack of communication from Sony about Pre-Loading is a disgrace for a billion dollar company, apparently it should start around noon today.

Did they cancel your pre-order?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Pre-Ordered from e-bay. Seller sent a message apologising cos e-bay predicted it would be delivered last week. Wrote back telling them not to worry I knew it was a pre-order. Copy came today. Beyond excited.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Luke92 wrote: »
    Fifa update (300mb) and a system update (250mb). Now for the only downloading I want !!!!!

Balls, that means it won't be ready for me when I get home even though I have it on rest mode. The PS4 requires a restart after a system update and won't download anything else before then, right?

If so:

F*ck you Sony! F*ck you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

I pre-ordered MGS V, it wasn't available to play at midnight, so I'm not expecting anything different. I'm just happy knowing it will be available tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,843 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Balls, that means it won't be ready for me when I get home even though I have it on rest mode. The PS4 requires a restart after a system update and won't download anything else before then, right?

If so:

F*ck you Sony! F*ck you!

Yupp, genius timing for an update. Seems to happen on release day for a lot of big title launches as well.

Thinking of cancelling my preorder with Gameseek and going digital.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Yupp, genius timing for an update. Seems to happen on release day for a lot of big title launches as well.

These last minute system updates are generally to fix issues with the game that just launched that can't be fixed with a developer game patch. Happens alot on the PS4 from what I can see.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Zero-Cool wrote: »

Happened for the lowrider update on GTA for me too, very annoying. :( I hadn't planned on being home before 10 this evening, but I may call in for a half hour to get this shyte sorted.

Gowls.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Pipboy just landed, no bobble head though. Don't matter now, I'm off to my vault!!! :D

Have requested my order to be cancelled with Gameseek. Their Facebook people told me to contact customer services. They should really have an option to cancel through the website itself. I've asked if they can confirm my correspondence will be delivered before the game is dispatched, but no word back yet from Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Thinking of cancelling my preorder with Gameseek and going digital.

Cancelled mine last night. Said on the site to allow 48 hours for a response and i don't know if that includes Sunday hours so the game could well be shipped before they even get a chance to read my cancellation notice. It's still in "Pre-Order" status on the site...

• Advertisement

Cancelled mine last night. Said on the site to allow 48 hours for a response and i don't know if that includes Sunday hours so the game could well be shipped before they even get a chance to read my cancellation notice. It's still in "Pre-Order" status on the site...

You can message them through their Facebook page. That's what I did, who told me to pass it on to customer service. It might be worth a shot to ask if they've received your correspondence.

Advertisement