Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

Have requested my order to be cancelled with Gameseek. Their Facebook people told me to contact customer services. They should really have an option to cancel through the website itself. I've asked if they can confirm my correspondence will be delivered before the game is dispatched, but no word back yet from Facebook.
    i have be trying since Saturday and no answer from customer services.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

rizzla wrote: »
    I pre-ordered MGS V, it wasn't available to play at midnight, so I'm not expecting anything different. I'm just happy knowing it will be available tomorrow morning.

All 30+ games I've bought digitally on xb1 so far have unlocked 00:01 local time from whatever digital market I pre-ordered from.

soap1978 wrote: »
    i have be trying since Saturday and no answer from customer services.

I've been putting pressure on the Facebook people to fast-track a response from customer service. Probably coming across as a prick, but meh.

madcabbage wrote: »
    Pipboy just landed, no bobble head though. Don't matter now, I'm off to my vault!!! :D

Same, no bobblehead from gamestop for me. They will getting an e-mail from me, cheeky ****ers!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Wont be long now :)

FEFFE9B693C84ED1FE8E00DD7B8C01A391E6EAD9

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Same, no bobblehead from gamestop for me. They will getting an e-mail from me, cheeky ****ers!

Snakey Turkey's the lot of them

• Registered Users Posts: 29,843 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

I was gonna ask why/how the hell are you posting on Boards with FO4 in front of you but I bet you have your phone in your pip boy but have this thread up instead of the pip boy app :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Wont be long now :)

FEFFE9B693C84ED1FE8E00DD7B8C01A391E6EAD9

Looks like you got my watch :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Deep Six

Has preloading started yet for anyone getting it off the PS Store? I have mine in rest mode at home but the downloads are still just showing as waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Deep Six wrote: »
    Has preloading started yet for anyone getting it off the PS Store? I have mine in rest mode at home but the downloads are still just showing as waiting

Hard to tell if its installed or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Deep Six wrote: »

Yes, though I started it manually from my library.

Tommy_NDX wrote: »

Yeah, I don't think Auto Download has ever worked for me, always had to manually start it from the library.

Tommy_NDX wrote: »

Awh f'cks sake!

Just started the download :(

I had it set to auto and thought it would start itself! Bull****.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Called into gamestop on Thursday or was it Friday?? I cant remember but anyway it turns out somebody cancelled their Pip-Boy edition a few hours previous.

Don't mind if I do!

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

Started here. Sister sent me a pic of 500mb/4.4GB. So initial 4.4 then the rest is a background download. Seems to be going fast enough if your broadband is decent speed. I have UPC with my box right beside my PS4 and ether net cable. Have changed WiFi code until it's downloaded too lol

Network really slow too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

Ah jesus didnt realise could start it ourselves haha downloading now, only 111 minutes left it says lets hope so

Edit thats for the first 5gb file god dammit

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Getting the 4.4 Gb in 9mins, hope the rest is this fast!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Still no download happening, still on pending......

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

467814121fc3d713e2a347e495801d89d68582575deb3b6e419a51c7a53c760c_1.jpg

25 more minutes..... almost there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

So tomorrow is a big day? It will appear on argos page only tomorrow?

I really want it, but I have way too much stuff to play. :( What to do what to do...

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭jony_dols

For the unlucky sods like myself that don't have a copy yet, the reviews are going live in 30 min...Might help keep the craving at bay for about 20 minutes.

Also if you set up a VPN, you can activate your PC copy through Steam by changing locale to Oz. Check out Fo4 subreddit, for instructions on how to do so.

So tomorrow is a big day? It will appear on argos page only tomorrow?

I really want it, but I have way too much stuff to play. :( What to do what to do...

Get Fallout 4 and fúck everything else!

Still no download happening, still on pending......

I tried it at lunch, installed the system update and then the auto download started. You might have to get that system software update done first.

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    I tried it at lunch, installed the system update and then the auto download started. You might have to get that system software update done first.

That didnt start it for me. Had to go manual. The download speed is painfull at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Any way of ordering digitally for XB1 to be able to play today???

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Game Collection have dispatched my order...

So long world...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,950 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

s.welstead wrote: »
    Any way of ordering digitally for XB1 to be able to play today???

Australia for e65.

Buy a gift card off the Microsoft site.
    I think they made it harder to do the US version without a VPN but you'll need nothing but an Australian address to do it this way.

I was willing to wait if Tesco had it at 12 for sub e55, with the uncertainty and US not unlocking until 4am I just suck up the extra for the Aus version.

41% in 20mins.

In the words of Homer Simpsons.... "SO LONG SUCKERS"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

368001.jpeg

coming down superfast on 200Mb upc

Advertisement