Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Gandalph wrote: »
    So have Sony got their act together yeh for download?

Pre-loads started at about midday here and judging by screenshots etc from people here, it seems to be downloading just fine. I'd expect this to be a different story come 5-6pm when people are home from work and servers take a big hit during peak time for both this pre-load and COD.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I was getting worried when the clock hit one and there was no game.

BUT THEN.

6o0KACp.jpg?1
    *Bonus dog companion*

Welcome+to+the+Party+Pal.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 28,100 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Playing away for the past 5 hours on XB1 now and it's running fine, absolutely beautiful!

What are your views on it so far Misky ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

emmetkenny wrote: »
    What are your views on it so far Misky ?

I'm fúcking loving it and that's all there is to say! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Anyone get a parcel motel notification yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

....and still waiting for the download to active here. Think I'll just buy the Xbox version at this stage tbh.

• Keno wrote: »
    I was getting worried when the clock hit one and there was no game.

BUT THEN.

6o0KACp.jpg?1
    *Bonus dog companion*

Welcome+to+the+Party+Pal.gif

#Makeitpostoftheday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

Fully downloaded and waiting, going to be the longest 9.5 hours of my life haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

I was so hyped for mgs but I'd so much read and after playing ground zeroes I knew that expect .fact this announced late and i didn't play much fallout 3 trying to implode with excitement . I read 3 reviews they gave nothing away I'm going in blind and can't wait see how it unfolds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Wing126 wrote: »
    Anyone get a parcel motel notification yet?

Not yet. Waiting for a text/email. Took the day off college to do work at home but I have no problems wandering up to the Parcel Motel in shorts and a t-shirt in the pissings of rain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,844 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I downloaded 4.4 GB and now its a shoclingly slow install while the [Spoiler;]SPECIAL videos play again and again[/Spoiler].

WTF

This is taking ages!!!!

Try pausing it and unpausing it a few times. In the past this has reduced my downloads by a few hours, bit mad really. You should have another 20GB's to download.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

mewso wrote: »
    Ugh, this looks pretty rough:

2962579-fallout+4_20151104213137.jpg

Im stuck with a project for work for the next few weeks so no Fallout for me unless I play an hour before bed every night but maybe for the best if we see a few mods released for pc to clean that up a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

I had planned on getting this in Argos tomorrow but I cant wait any longer! Am I right in assuming that if I get it on my american psn account I can play it now?

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭hairball

Lads just noticed in the game screw up fallout orders thread that there's problems with shipping to Ireland.
    Is this true? Anyone else order from them? I've had all the confirmation emails right up until yesterday when the mailed to
    tell me order had shipped!

Not a story spoiler, just a note on your pipboy which isn't really a spoiler but I'll put in tags anyway:
    When you change the HUD colour on your pipboy via main menu settings, it also changes the colour of your pipboy flashlight and automatically changes the colour of your pipboy app on your smartphone too.

TheStook wrote: »
    I had planned on getting this in Argos tomorrow but I cant wait any longer! Am I right in assuming that if I get it on my american psn account I can play it now?

No, it won't unlock until 5am tomorrow morning. You're looking for the Australian PSN.

No, it won't unlock until 5am tomorrow morning. You're looking for the Australian PSN.

Oh really, how much on the Aussy store? I assume its the exact same process to get it as the american one?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,844 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

For those of us twiddling our thumbs, Part 2 of the Real Fallout is out. Part 1 was class.

Oh really, how much on the Aussy store? I assume its the exact same process to get it as the american one?

Its €95 on the AUS store holy ****e I may wait so

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Belox

Waiting for November, 10. Hope they won't disappoint me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭arcticmonkeys

Christ after reading those reviews I really want to play it now :(. I thought I could hold off till Wednesday because Simply Game only posted the game out this morning, not necessarily their fault with the embargo`s in place and all but still.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Its €95 on the AUS store holy ****e I may wait so

$95

J Mysterio wrote: »
    $95

$144 - €95

$144 - €95

That doesn't sound right. Are you sure you weren't looking at the deluxe edition which includes the season pass?

It's €64 on Aus store on XB1.

That doesn't sound right. Are you sure you weren't looking at the deluxe edition which includes the season pass?

It's €64 on Aus store on XB1.

I must be, the ps store is being a bit wonky for me and $144 is the only price showing up.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Game trailers put up a decent review. Not spoilerish, just tells you how game starts and how you make character. Other then that its just good review.

http://www.gametrailers.com/reviews/p92m76/fallout-4-review

Gameseek order moved to packing.
    I'd say they'll be in the post this evening.
    Doubt I'll be playing tomorrow by the looks of it.
    Dont really care tho,I'll have years to play it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Gameseek order moved to packing.
    I'd say they'll be in the post this evening.
    Doubt I'll be playing tomorrow by the looks of it.
    Dont really care tho,I'll have years to play it

Same here, BF. I was hoping it'd be here when I got home from work today. No biggie though, I have Black Ops III to keep me going for a while.

Does anyone have any idea how much it will be in Argos? I know the new Cod is €56 which would be lovely

• Advertisement

Just got a email form gameseek saying shipped

Advertisement