Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout 4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Pip Boy arrived this morning decided to put it up for christmas as a nice treat for myself during Christmas holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

McLoughlin wrote: »
    Pip Boy arrived this morning decided to put it up for christmas as a nice treat for myself during Christmas holidays.

Ha!
    We'll see how long that plan lasts :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭stesaurus

Just got a email form gameseek saying shipped
    Ditto, i was going to cancel and maybe go the digital route from Australia but it seems a bit too much work now

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

s.welstead wrote:
    Ditto, i was going to cancel and maybe go the digital route from Australia but it seems a bit too much work now

I cancel my order Saturday with gameseek,but saying packing now,a joke of a website

Got a long-winded email from Gameseek, just saying that my package has been dispatched.

*sigh*

No matter. It'll be passed on to CEX.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Hingo

Mine is ordered and paid for on PSN.

Broadband is gone, waiting on a Virgin Media engineer to come.

#Pray4Hingo.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭The___________

soap1978 wrote: »
    I cancel my order Saturday with gameseek,but saying packing now,a joke of a website

I sent two emails one one Saturday and one this morning asking them to cancel my order but lo and behold I've now gotten an email saying they've shipped the game.

Looks like there will be a few copies going for cost price on adverts in a day or two lads! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Hingo wrote: »
    Mine is ordered and paid for on PSN.

Broadband is gone, waiting on a Virgin Media engineer to come.

#Pray4Hingo.:(

can ye not get your neighbours wifi or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Hingo

can ye not get your neighbours wifi or anything?

Maybe, although while I'm on good terms with the neighbours, we're not exactly good mates to be going over looking for their wifi password to clog their bandwidth up with a 30gig download.

trying to get started on Horizon Wi Free going, engineer should be out today, just hoping its not an "issue in the area" that needs a few more days to fix..

bring them jaffa cakes and just kinda leave your PS there in the middle of the table and start talking about FO4, oh and btw gimmie your wifi password for 20 minutes bro's :)

Yeah i know, probably wont work, and ye just dont ever share Jaffa's with anyone

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I made my name fúckface and codsworth was able to say. Game of the year alone just for that.

I wonder if I could purchase the game insets separately online..? Like the list of perks and whatnot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭Dr. Mantis Toboggan

I made my name fúckface and codsworth was able to say. Game of the year alone just for that.

It can say Fcukface? You're not sh1tting us?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

My name in NV was Cnuty McCnuterson. Definitely trying that out again! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Hugh G. Rection shall be my characters name. If Parcel Motel ever lets me pick up my game that is. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭soap1978

will cex price of 52 euro stay for long at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,844 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Here is the full list of names (apparently) that were recorded for Codsworth to say

http://orcz.com/Fallout_4:_Recorded_Names_List

Master Motherf*cker it is then :cool:

soap1978 wrote: »
    will cex price of 52 euro stay for long at that.

I'd say so.
    But it really depends on how many copies are getting traded in.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Here's the list of 925 names Codsworth can say, yes fúcker, fúckface & fúck are included: http://hastebin.com/raw/eziriberin

Omg Humungus is on there! :D (And Toecutter)

H5.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

I've played 4 hours and I've done nothing but resource gather for my little fort! I love this!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

What have you all gone with for your Special stats those who have the game??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

Well it looks like this game is the ****, any if ye lads playing on ps4? How's it running?

One thing I didn't see much of in the reviews and its something I would take for granted, are there other vaults to explore?

Well it looks like this game is the ****, any if ye lads playing on ps4? How's it running?

One thing I didn't see much of in the reviews and its something I would take for granted, are there other vaults to explore?

Honestly most people will spend the first 8 hours picking a hairstyle so i doubt you'll get an answer yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Seems fine so far, haven't noticed frame drops yet. Haven't put enough time in yet to judge it just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Finishing work in about an hour. Then rush hour city traffic. Then dinner. Then a couple hours sleep. Then HYPE.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Has there been any mention on which is the better voice actor. The guy or the girl?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Honestly most people will spend the first 8 hours picking a hairstyle so i doubt you'll get an answer yet.

And you will be picking out the best eye lashes, which go best in flare light, you sneaky shhhnake. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

My thumbs are getting itchy now. Half tempted to throw Fallout: NV on just to run around a bit and pretend it's Fallout 4....

Anyone get a text from Parcel Motel or anything yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

And you will be picking out the best eye lashes, which go best in flare light, you sneaky shhhnake. :pac:

Actually speaking of Rust. The settlement building in Fallout reminds me of rust :D

Advertisement