Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Agency Post Draft

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Also no mention of the pickup of Flacco in the "Post Draft FA pickups" thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Also lads I also broke the bonus rule on signing spencer, cowboys resigned him in free agency- is it not supposed to be offered to people in draft order first until he is signed?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Also lads I also broke the bonus rule on signing spencer, cowboys resigned him in free agency- is it not supposed to be offered to people in draft order first until he is signed?!

If this was the case will rectify it. Asked the lads in our chat party at draft last night about it and response I got was that he hadn't been set aside for any team (like Flacco), so think we all assumed he was fair game.

EDIT: Also got screwed out of a chance to re-sign him at start of the season because of EA website. If that had worked correctly, he never should have hit FA in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

I was bidding on spencer in FA also so I deemed him fair game and tried to get him post draft.

Advertisement