Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liquid Question

Options
  • 10-01-2013 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

I am new to vaping so I am hoping someone could help me.
    I have Tornado-C Slim and have been using the Totally Wicked liquid, which I am happy with. My question is, can I still use any other types of liquid? I see from other threads there are so many choices and I would like to try them I just want to make sure they are compatible with my e cig.

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah you can use whatever liquid you want

well maybe not some of the thicker 100% VG liquids, they might be a bit thick for the ego-c but 99% of juices will work fine for you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Try the wingnuts selection on e-smokeireland.Its priced middle of the road but for the price you pay the stuff is nice with a big enough selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Kittymama

Thanks for replying so quickly. I'll have a look at the wingnuts selection.
    What does VG stand for? I haven't a clue what any of the vaping abbreviations stand for, i wonder is there a thread with the abbreviations?
    Thanks again

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

PG is propylene glycol. it makes up the majority of most juices. it carries flavour better, is thinner but produces less vapour

VG is vegetable glycerine. it doesnt carry flavour as well, is thicker and produces more and thicker vapour that hangs around in the air for longer, more like smmoke

most juices are a mix of pg and vg, to give a blend of flavour and vapour but some people are intolerant to one or the other so there are some juices that are 100% pg or 100% vg and some sites even let you choose what ratio of both you want in your juice

Advertisement