Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good Family Law solicitor

• 10-01-2013 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭

Hello

Has anyone any suggestions on a good Family Law solicitor in the Limerick area, issues to be resolved are child custody, access, divorce etc

I appreciate your help

Hatetherain!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

Hello

Has anyone any suggestions on a good Family Law solicitor in the Limerick area, issues to be resolved are child custody, access, divorce etc

I appreciate your help

Hatetherain!

In my experience, there is no such thing. The best thing to do is get the names of those who advertise in the yellow pages, put them in a hat and take your pick. Best of luck. Notice my name, it came from experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

Thanks Busted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

I'm with Busted on this, one is pretty much like another, best thing to do is to ring a few and see who you click with as who ever it is will take a pretty penny off you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Be very careful. You'll get a quote and you can be sure as fcuk that it's not going to be the bill you get in the end. :mad: Mine came to €15k and that was just the separation. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Wilbert13

I'd recommend Melvyn Hanley on Partick Street, have dealt with him in the past on a range of issues and he seems to be fairly decent

• Advertisement
Advertisement