Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets for Newcastle match 9 FEB 2013

Options
  • 10-01-2013 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

HI All,
    long time Spurs supporter here looking for tickets. I want to indoctrinate my 14 year old son into the ways of Spurs and am looking for tickets for the Newcastle match 9 Feb.

Have tried on the official site and with friends who are also Tottenham inclined. Thanks in advance.

Coille

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

coille wrote: »
    HI All,
    long time Spurs supporter here looking for tickets. I want to indoctrinate my 14 year old son into the ways of Spurs and am looking for tickets for the Newcastle match 9 Feb.

Have tried on the official site and with friends who are also Tottenham inclined. Thanks in advance.

Coille

Your leaving it very late mate. It's sold out at the minute according to the website, aothough you might get them on the ticket exchange.

Are you not better off selecting a game that hasn't gone on sale yet so you'll defo get tickets ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭cameramonkey

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Your leaving it very late mate. It's sold out at the minute according to the website, aothough you might get them on the ticket exchange.

Are you not better off selecting a game that hasn't gone on sale yet so you'll defo get tickets ?
    double

• Registered Users Posts: 2 coille

Hatch99 wrote: »

Thanks Hatch. I will be in London that week so I cant really change my timings.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Ah sound, thought you just picked that game randomly, pity it's sold out. Let me know if I can help for another game and I'll do my best.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

Try on twitter there's an account called @HotspurTickets they might be able to sort u out or even go to the ground on the day and should easily get a ticket. I'm going myself so sorry can't help any other way. Good luck

• Advertisement
Advertisement