Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAMSAT 2013 Dublin Study Group

Options
  • 10-01-2013 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping to sit the Gamsat this March in Dublin.

There must be a few others in the same boat - it would be good to get a study group going - perhaps just meet up one day a week somewhere in the city?

I'm pretty flexible with days but perhaps Sunday would be best...anyone else up for this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gogetthere

Hi i'm in a similar situation myself about GAMSAT.I'm a 3rd year science student. I'm busy during the week studying but someday at the weekend to run through some material for the test sounds like a great plan

• Registered Users Posts: 2 thiswasit

Hi gogetthere,

Great, it looks like the weekend, or more specifically Sunday would suit most people as well.

Well, when I say most people, so far we have only three :D But hopefully we should get a couple more people signing up to it over the next few days.

If this Sunday is all good for you so, I'll PM you on details once we get a time and place sorted?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Nosilla

Hey,

I'd also be interested in forming a study group and I'm pretty flexible with my availability!

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭DoctorDre

Could I be PM'd about this too please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gogetthere

hi thiswasit,

thanks for reply, my email is louisocarroll@hotmail.com. If you could email me details about time,venue, it would be great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 DrSynth

Hey could I also get in on this I got a 2:1 in biochem last year and I'm working full time but I'm off this sunday if you guys are still studying together could you please pm the details cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Nosilla

Hey,
    I'm also around on Sunday if you guys are still interested in meeting, my email is alisoncdillon@gmail.com! I can meet any time from 11 til 7. I did business and law in college but have a good grasp on the science as I've the done exam before.
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 1 drdoctor

Hi I'd be interested in meeting up to revise/practice if people are organising something. I'm sitting the GAMSAT this March. My email is smith.michael01@gmail.com I'm free most evenings and weekends. Cheers

Advertisement