Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Boot Sales in Mayo

• 10-01-2013 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Other than the Castlebar Car Boot sale does anyone know of any of the others? I know Westport have one as well but I am not sure of the dates for 2013.

If anyone can help me with locations and dates of some for Feb, March etc. I would be most grateful.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

Lillialani wrote: »
    Other than the Castlebar Car Boot sale does anyone know of any of the others? I know Westport have one as well but I am not sure of the dates for 2013.

If anyone can help me with locations and dates of some for Feb, March etc. I would be most grateful.
    www.marketguide.ie will have info on most of these NO PHONE NUMBERS They are involved in markets nationwide so might have some info.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65 ✭✭skipper756

There is an indoor "car boot sale" in Foxford Sports and Leisure Centre next Sunday 20th January. They usually have one every month.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Lillialani

Thank you for your help :)

Advertisement