Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Chaarat Gold CGH-L

• 10-01-2013 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

Anyone else invested here?
    Worth a punt as there is interest in them of late from Shandong Gold Mineral Resources.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 650 ✭✭✭euroboom13

gold

if u like watchin
    "gold diggers"
    "gold diver"
    "jungle Gold"

if u like Gold purchase stands in every shopping centre

If you liked to buy blue chip stock, when rte were mentioning them every day!

If you bought a house when every tv program was about property
    ladders!!

Go ahead ......and buy some oil expo too!$1670 gold /oil$112

or maybe just make a small donation to a charty/like simon community!!

u never know when u might need it!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭Cute Hoor

Small interest here, showing a little profit at the moment. Tom Winnifrith is certainly a believer, has moved little since this article.

http://tradingresearchpoint.co.uk/2012/11/19/chaarat-gold-double-win-news-from-china-a-six-bagger/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Grecco

I wonder will they do a round of fund raising, they have stated they have enough money to get the mine into production which should see the SP rise up to 50p but if they do any fund raising in the mean time it will put a damper on things

euroboom13 wrote: »
    gold

if u like watchin
    "gold diggers"
    "gold diver"
    "jungle Gold"

if u like Gold purchase stands in every shopping centre

If you liked to buy blue chip stock, when rte were mentioning them every day!

If you bought a house when every tv program was about property
    ladders!!

Go ahead ......and buy some oil expo too!$1670 gold /oil$112

or maybe just make a small donation to a charty/like simon community!!

u never know when u might need it!!

All from the guy who bought and kept banging on to people to buy Independence news and media :D

Listen I don't care if its a Gold mine, lead and Zinc ,Coal miner or whatever the resource; you've obviously missed the point.
    They are sitting on an MASSIVE find. They have cash unlike 99% of Aim sh1te and they have a suiter in Shandong Gold Mineral Resources.
    Plus they now have Tom Winnifrith herd of sheep driving them on

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭starskey77

Grecco wrote: »
    Anyone else invested here?
    Worth a punt as there is interest in them of late from Shandong Gold Mineral Resources.

is that the crowd in monaghan its polluted with gold ,i hear

• Advertisement

starskey77 wrote: »
    is that the crowd in monaghan its polluted with gold ,i hear

That would be Conroy Gold and Natural Resources P.l.c. Plenty Gold and no money.

Besides Shandong wouldnt want to have the hassle of dealing with the woollie hat brigade there

Very positive RNS today. Another piece of the jigsaw in place.

News from Shandong must be imminent this is moving up fast now. Lots of rumors flying that its going to be a premium investment

Advertisement