Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retailing are Branded products

Options
  • 10-01-2013 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Hi, Just wondering about branded products. Let's say a pair of jeans or a bottle of perfume. I assume there's exclusivity as i see these in many shops in the same town, but is there an authorized wholesaler/distributor. Would any item sold in a certain region all have to be bought from the same distributor or could you for example buy 100 bottles of perfume from a distributor in france?? Ie do the retailers use the same distributor ina certain region??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

I think it really depends on the wholesaler..... If you are big enough then you may get exclusivity, buy If you are a small importer or wholesaler then the chances of getting sole exclusivity is slight to none

Advertisement