Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs in Tralee, Killarney or Listowel??

Options
  • 10-01-2013 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey Everyone,

Does anyone know anywhere in Tralee, Listowel or Killarney looking for part time staff?

I need a job and this country is a joke!! :(

If ye hear of anything can ye follow the thread.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

help21 wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

Does anyone know anywhere in Tralee, Listowel or Killarney looking for part time staff?

Check out the Jobs thread near the top of the page, seem to be a few jobs going around the place. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,052 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

You can always ask this guy :(

http://www.jimmydeenihan.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

help21 wrote: »
    Hey Everyone,

Have you checked online job sites such as jobs.ie, monster.ie, and careerjet.ie as well as FAS website? Keep an eye on Kerryman and Kerryseye appointment pages also. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Kerryman/kerryseye and Fás be your best bet but its difficult to find anything part time at the moment unless you have some experience in that area. Look into the kerry volunteer centre if you could do something until you find something else maybe. CE positions might be worth looking into but very few around which is a shame. Rarely see minimum paid jobs now often jobbridges are overtaking them but still enough of them.
    Check out the shops they often have part time work on and off basis but varies throughout the year.

Advertisement