Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Furniture places in town

Options
  • 10-01-2013 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭

We're thinking of getting a bunk bed for the kids and are going to do some shopping around this weekend. I haven't had to buy furniture for a few years and other than EZ-Living and Argos don't know where to look now that the place by DID closed. I know there's a few smaller places on the Tuam Rd. However there could be some new places there or in Liosban or Dublin Rd worth looking at?

Where would you go shopping for a decent selection of furniture other than EZ-Living?

I'm open to good online places too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Little dreamers behind Western Motors have amazing bunk beds etc.
    You could also try Furniture Connexion beside it and The Top Drawer.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭aido76

Check the local papers, Independent, Advertiser & Tribune. There are usually loads of furniture shops advertising and more so with the sales this time of year.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Adverts and donedeal if you don't mind second-hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Greenview

http://www.bigmickey.ie/shop/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=bunk
    Lots of good reports on this outlet in Longford - free delivery to Galway. Just purchased new bed & well worth my while going up. Just ring them ahead of any travel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

We've been looking in Furniture Direct in Moneenageisha (where Reids used to be), and have found their prices and quality very good. They do a lot of Irish made furniture.

Liosban Furniture (behind Top Part, not the place down by the corpo yard calling themselves Liosban Furniture and selling "shop clearances") have very good prices, but I'm not sure if he has bunkbeds. Worth a look anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭juicet3rry

I think I saw a Sale sign at Merlin Park furniture when I passed it earlier. It's at the turn off for Roscam

Advertisement