Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Card

Options
  • 10-01-2013 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hi, 

I lost my Visa Debit card and need to order new one but i am going to England on 17 jan would i get new card out in the post before then?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi damienf1.

Thanks for getting in touch.

To report the loss of your Visa Debit card, please contact your account holding branch or call Banking365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be happy to cancel the card for you. The replacement card should reach your address on file within 6-8 working days.

If you have any further queries, please ask.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭damienf1

Hi damienf1.

To report the loss of your Visa Debit card, please contact your account holding branch or call Banking365 on 0818 365 365 and a representative will be happy to cancel the card for you. The replacement card should reach your address on file within 6-8 working days.

Laura
    Hi, 

I canceled my card this morning and ask if new card would reach me my Thursday as i am leaving she said i should have it on Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Voice of reason

Hi damienf1.

Laura
    Why is it 6-8 working days? Wasn't laser 3-5?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Why is it 6-8 working days? Wasn't laser 3-5?
    They are being mass produced in England plus I believe plus they have to get every boi customer using visa debit hence the wait

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Voice of reason

Why is an Irish bank sending a big piece of work out of the state??? Surely it can't be that much cheaper as they'd have to post them to Ireland?

• Advertisement
Advertisement