Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iPad keyboard

• 10-01-2013 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭

Anyone here got a physical keyboard for the iPad? If so, which one did you buy? I'm currently toying with the idea of buying either an iPad or Windows Surface and one of the reasons I like the Surface is the keyboard that comes with it and the kick-stand.

I saw one keyboard from Logitech on the Apple site that doubles as a stand as well but just wondering if anyone here has used it or any others?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭flower tattoo

im using a kensington, got it as a present so dont know what it cost. seems pretty good and the ipad stands up in it. i'm also able to bend the keyboard back on itself in the cover if i dont want to use it

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

G-Money wrote: »
    Anyone here got a physical keyboard for the iPad? If so, which one did you buy? I'm currently toying with the idea of buying either an iPad or Windows Surface and one of the reasons I like the Surface is the keyboard that comes with it and the kick-stand.

I saw one keyboard from Logitech on the Apple site that doubles as a stand as well but just wondering if anyone here has used it or any others?

I use the Logitech ultrathin aluminium case. Keyboard works well, doubles as stand and looks really smart. A great case/KB combo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 698 ✭✭✭belcampprisoner

the surface is overprced as t the ipad lots of cheap tablets beinfg announced just use pen

http://www.engadget.com/2013/01/10/archos-titanium-line/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 469 ✭✭JonMac

I've got the Adonit Writer, works great, acts as stand and turns off the iPad when closed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭Ur[s]uS

whiterebel wrote: »
    I use the Logitech ultrathin aluminium case. Keyboard works well, doubles as stand and looks really smart. A great case/KB combo.

+1 for the logitech ultrathin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭jakdublin

im using a kensington, got it as a present so dont know what it cost. seems pretty good and the ipad stands up in it. i'm also able to bend the keyboard back on itself in the cover if i dont want to use it

I have one of those too and it's fine, but I hardly ever use it. The iPad for me is just a convenient media browsing device and using it with a keyboard defeats that purpose. If I need to do any serious writing I use my iMac. But it might be useful for somebody with different needs than me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Best aluminium keyboard cover for iPad 1?

Advertisement