Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IMR Battery

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

e-smoke ireland, vaporium and bargain vapour have them for a while now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

lol i know that, it was the site link i wasnt sure if it had been posted before
    Free delivery, on that link but dont know how the prices compare

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

glic83 wrote: »
    lol i know that, it was the site link i wasnt sure if it had been posted before
    Free delivery, on that link but dont know how the prices compare

Fairly similar as far as i can remember,probably better off spending the extra euro or so to get it sooner rather than waiting 3 weeks or so from america.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

I got 2 of the Efest IMR 18350's to use in my unregulated Telescope Mod, honestly I'm not really impressed :-S

I was expecting a big step up on an IMR as compared to the Ultrafire XSL 1200mah I had been using and find them not as consistent or nearly as long lasting.

Dying to try out the new Panasonic Hybrid Batteries which are apparently the Bees Knees.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

What do you mean by "not as consistent"?
    And shouldn't 1200mAh batteries last longer than 800mAh ones?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

What do you mean by "not as consistent"?
    And shouldn't 1200mAh batteries last longer than 800mAh ones?

Last longer, yes, But IMR's are high drain an should give a more consistent Voltage throughout their discharge cycle.

The Ultrafire XSL are supposed to last longer but they aren't supposed have the "sharp" on/off curve from activation to the end of the puff like the IMR's which should provide pretty much the same 4v from fully charged to dead and a much faster coil heating time.

IMR's work on the theory of "The candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long"

I though the IMR's should work better in a Non regulated device being high drain, but not finding that at all. Couple that with needing to change batt's sooner I'm not impressed.

In a VV device the XSL's are absolutely awesome in a regulated device - I got em originally with an Ovale V6 and I'd easily get 12 hours out of a pair chain vaping @ 4v with no difference in power whatsoever till they were dead I would highly recommend them over the efest IMR Anyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

I've been using efest verses aw in two different mods,aw win hands down by a long way. Hrs difference,I'm only testing two batteries against each other so maybes it not a fair comparison as the efest could be dodgy,or the aw could have super powers :-)

Advertisement