Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stile

Options
  • 10-01-2013 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭

many thanks to whom ever 'modified'the fence on the 'mass path'.....why didnt i think of that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

Maudi wrote: »
    many thanks to whom ever 'modified'the fence on the 'mass path'.....why didnt i think of that?

What? where?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

What? where?
    are you familiar with the mass path walking up the farankelly its near the top on the right? somebody kindly made a style out of the fence.its much handier now for access.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

pixbyjohn should be posting a picture right about.........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

pixbyjohn should be posting a picture right about.........
    NOW, quality not great because of the lovely Irish weather, lol
    8369636533_8b4bb1cfcd_z.jpg
    Stile by pixbyjohn, on Flickr

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

one of us should get a prize for that......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

Ever looked closely at the metal pedestrian "Kissing Gates" along that mass path? There are about 5 between Farrankelly and Kilcoole, and whatever they are made of, they don't seem to need oiling or painting, yet they don't rust. They are a real testament to the engineering skills of a past era. I don't know how old they are, but I reckon they have got zero maintenance in the last 100 years, yet most are still working perfectly.

Advertisement