Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brennan's Chipper WTF!!

Options
  • 10-01-2013 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭

Need to rant, just in Brennan's on the cork rd across from Spar,

€7.50 for a 1/4 Pounder meal with cheese, firstly the lady behind the counter could have cared less, hey whatever.

But the food.... F*CKING TERRIBLE !!!

They forgot the cheese, the burger was cold and when I brought this to the staff member attention, she actually laughed and said " I'll make it up to you the next time" WTF!

Do you really think there will be a next time?

FYI .....Patrick ( the owner ) you may want to train your staff on the basics of service, I hate to say it but this never happens at McDees.

....Deep Breath....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,539 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Was in there once and got a 1/4 pounder aswel. Was waiting about 20 mins as was my friend for their's. Didn't go back again.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭martin12

That place won't last its terrible service and food

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

martin12 wrote: »
    That place won't last its terrible service and food

Never underestimate the power of drunk hungry students across the road

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭rohe

Have to agree with all the above posts,got a kebab meal in there once and I would have gotten a better kebab out of the freezer in lidls, and It was disgusting and overpriced and the staff have no manners whatever. I haven't set foot in their since, am surprised their still getting custom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

I think the opposite of pretty much everything posted, however, I am one of the
    Chinpool wrote: »
    drunk hungry students across the road
    :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭martin12

rohe wrote: »
    Have to agree with all the above posts,got a kebab meal in there once and I would have gotten a better kebab out of the freezer in lidls, and It was disgusting and overpriced and the staff have no manners whatever. I haven't set foot in their since, am surprised their still getting custom

Nice one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Tim the Enchanter

Have to agree with most posters on this place. Got a fresh fish and chips there, the fish was terrible, all batter and no fish. They won't last long codding;) people like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

was considering dropping out there, won't now, will stay clear of that plaice.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Ah don't be codding us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Sling your hook this is not a phishing thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭LETS BE AVN IT

The lismore park chipper they had was deadly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

The lismore park chipper they had was deadly.

Yeah the food from there was lovely, is it still open? haha remember the guy that worked there he was a really serious looking fella ud be nearly sh*tting yourself asking for food.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

S28382 wrote: »

Yeah the food from there was lovely, is it still open? haha remember the guy that worked there he was a really serious looking fella ud be nearly sh*tting yourself asking for food.

Still open and great food. All the staff are still there and now called Roberto's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

Tubbs4 wrote: »
    Still open and great food. All the staff are still there and now called Roberto's.

That must get confusing. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Finnbar01

Tubbs4 wrote: »

Are they allowed to sell chips in there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Bringthethunder

Regarding Roberto's (formerly Brennans) its a real hit and miss with the food, there real quick but half the time the chips are rotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭Media999

Got served a fried fingernail in said Chipper.

Never again.

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭natnifnolnacs

Similar to quite a few people, I tried it once and have not been back.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Deisedarren

I was in there twice and both times the chips were not cooked fully
    Never goin back there

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

A few years ago the misses got a salad burger from brennans in lismore park. When we got home she opened the burger to find no meat, just a bun, salad and sauce.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

Kxiii wrote: »
    A few years ago the misses got a salad burger from brennans in lismore park. When we got home she opened the burger to find no meat, just a bun, salad and sauce.

Macdonalds is good for that aswell.

Advertisement