Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in cork city can i buy apple charger

Options
  • 10-01-2013 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Any good store to buy a charger for Apple devices Eg ipod touch 4th generation without having to pay Apple rip off prices ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭lostinsuperfunk

The phone kiosk in Paul St shopping centre sells some Apple chargers, but not sure which types.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Dercola

Maplins in Blackpool have some non Apple, 3rd party chargers. Might be worth a look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Maplins are thieves. Do not buy anything there as everything there is approx 33% more expensive there than in competitors.

You would get a charger in HMV, or that place on "Opera" Lane (Complu Plus?) for a realistic price.

Also, a grab one today

http://www.grabonestore.ie/all-in-one-iphone-4-or-4s-kit-1?utm_source=GrabOne+Dublin&utm_campaign=ET_9252_ie-main_dublin_20130110_TD&utm_medium=email&utm_content=

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Xantia

All mobile phone shops would have them - repair shops that is.
    Also the Apple store in Penrose Wharf?
    There is a repair place in the Grand Parade a couple of doors down from the Oliver Plunkett Street end, Upstairs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

At the back entrance of Waterstones, there is a shop on the left hand (past one of the cafe's), they would probably have them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

I would try an orchard. (sorry couldn't help it)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

thought maplins werent too pricey.. Could try the Broken Screen shop also tis on the opposite side of the road to the Roundy pub, about half way down..

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭Xantia

I would try an orchard. (sorry couldn't help it)

821-02163102w.jpg

Advertisement