Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scratch Cups 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭mag

any results from headfort & css's?

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭sodbuster77

mag wrote: »
    any results from headfort & css's?

155 was in the lead when I limped home. Tobin I think the name was and there was only two others with a chance of winning. No idea of CSS but the scoring was poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭levitronix

79 new and 85 old for me :(

155 was in the lead when I limped home. Tobin I think the name was and there was only two others with a chance of winning. No idea of CSS but the scoring was poor.

new course CSS 75
    old course CSS 74

levitronix wrote: »
    79 new and 85 old for me :(

decent score on the new levi, i hit it sideways there. had 77 on the old

guy playing with me should have won but came home in an ambulance on the last 4 on the old.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Old Conna Intermediate Scratch Cup is on Sat June 8th, same day as Bray G.C :rolleyes:

Would of likened to play in both of them but I definitely prefer Old Conna over Bray.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭bobwilliams

derra wrote: »
    Old Conna Intermediate Scratch Cup is on Sat June 8th, same day as Bray G.C :rolleyes:

Would of likened to play in both of them but I definitely prefer Old Conna over Bray.

a mate of mine played both last year in the same day,won old conna and 2nd in bray,in the inter cat.

I prefer Bray myself

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

a mate of mine played both last year in the same day,won old conna and 2nd in bray,in the inter cat.

I prefer Bray myself

That's some going to do that, solid golf there. I'd be delighted with a top ten finish in one of them.

Each to their own on course preference.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭millerj

Tralee Golf Club intermediate scratch cup from10-18 on 15th June. Timesheet opened this evening at 6p.m and filling fast. Super value at €35 euro. Would recommend it to anyone if only for the views, one tough track...!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

millerj wrote: »
    Tralee Golf Club intermediate scratch cup from10-18 on 15th June. Timesheet opened this evening at 6p.m and filling fast. Super value at €35 euro. Would recommend it to anyone if only for the views, one tough track...!

Ya I'm booked in for it. I try to play in it every year. Love the golf course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭fearruanua

Booked in too. Looking forward to it!! Hopefully we'll get a nice day.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Paulusmaximus

Malahide Golf Club Junior and Intermediate Scratch Cups on the 7th July.
    See poster attached.
    Booking through the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭A.Partridge

Skerries GC Intermediate and Minor Scratch Cups take place this coming Saturday 8th June.

Booking through the office.

€20 visitors.

• Registered Users Posts: 808 ✭✭✭SEORG

Booked in for this too, one of my must plays every year. Hopefully the weather is siimilar to today!!

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Mitchelstown Junior & Senior Scratch Cup on this weekend June 7th to 9th

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Adare Senior and Junior Scratch Cups on June 16th. Anyone have more info or how to book, if there are spaces left? Can't find anything about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭OilBeefHooked2

YayaBanana wrote: »
    Adare Senior and Junior Scratch Cups on June 16th. Anyone have more info or how to book, if there are spaces left? Can't find anything about it?
    Did you try phoning the pro shop?.

Ring of Kerry senior, junior and intermediate scratch cups on this weekend, play Saturday of Sunday, the place is in cracking shape.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭bailey99

david-k wrote: »
    Ring of Kerry senior, junior and intermediate scratch cups on this weekend, play Saturday of Sunday, the place is in cracking shape.

Well for the last 3 years the place was in atrocious condition with moss all over the fairways, bunkers like concrete etc. Good to hear they got their act together at last but all the members I knew are gone out of the place by now.

millicent junior, intermediate and minor scratch cups on today, plenty of time left on the time sheet for this afternoon after work :)
    Im down for 3:40 if anyone wants to come along

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

levitronix wrote: »
    millicent junior, intermediate and minor scratch cups on today, plenty of time left on the time sheet for this afternoon after work :)
    Im down for 3:40 if anyone wants to come along

bugger, if only I had known before today. Would've loved a game today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Corkblowin

Douglas JSC on the 22nd. Down @ 15:08 if anyone interested ( having a lie-in!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭A.Partridge

Skerries GC Intermediate and Minor Scratch Cups take place this coming Saturday 8th June.

Booking through the office.

€20 visitors.

Still some spots left.

Looks like it will be sunny all weekend too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Corkblowin wrote: »
    Douglas JSC on the 22nd. Down @ 15:08 if anyone interested ( having a lie-in!!)

Got a bleeding wedding that day :(

bailey99 wrote: »
    Well for the last 3 years the place was in atrocious condition with moss all over the fairways, bunkers like concrete etc. Good to hear they got their act together at last but all the members I knew are gone out of the place by now.
    Why would they not rejoin for €215? did they find some where better and cheaper?.

81, 81 in Mullingar junior today
    Played ok for that high a score, just had a 7 both times playing the 5th and 34 putts Rd1 and 35 putts Rd2 didn't help the cause either shaving the hole all day:(

what won levitronix?

have no idea of any scores left as soon as I entered my score, CSS was 75 so I guess it wont be that low

155 won

• Registered Users Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Any junior scratch cups on in the Leinster region this weekend? Only event I see is an intermediate scratch cup on in Mount Wolseley on the Sat. In the height of summer and often with scratch cups clashing with one another surprised to see a vacant weekend.
    Medal on Sun so looking to play someplace on Sat and even the choice of singles is very slim with Baltinglass and New Forrest being too long a drive from Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭liverbear

79 yesterday in Enniscorthy JSC with a 4 putt on 17 after an earlier penalty drop. Also lost a ball on 13 and 3 putted 11. Could have been so much better.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement