Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elective Modules

Options
  • 11-01-2013 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭

Looking for a little help on this one. I received an e-mail today from one of the lecturers from my course, saying that class groups had been put together based on the interest displayed last semester in electives for the semester coming, with a spreadsheet attached with said groups.

It occurred to me as I read the e-mail that I had completely forgotten to hand up the sheet we were given for writing down the elective we were interested in last semester... and now I don't know what to do.

Does this mean I won't have an elective next semester? Or will the electives not be finalised until the semester actually starts? How can I sort this out? :confused:

Advertisement