Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The country pub on the road from tramore to dunmore east

Options
  • 11-01-2013 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭

I think it was called Murphy's. It was demolish and rebuilt but does anyone know what it is now.It looks like a pub but has no name and no one seems to know

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Tim the Enchanter

Yeah its been rebuilt as a pub, with living accommodation at the back. Its fairly big inside. I've heard they are going to build a playground and do food in the summer. Hard to see how they will make back the money though.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Twoelles

Yeah its been rebuilt as a pub, with living accommodation at the back. Its fairly big inside. I've heard they are going to build a playground and do food in the summer. Hard to see how they will make back the money though.
    Ah, that's cool. Might take a gander.
    they won't make any money if people don't know it's open. I have been asking around for a bit and no one knew

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭mccarthy37

Twoelles wrote: »
    I think it was called Murphy's. It was demolish and rebuilt but does anyone know what it is now.It looks like a pub but has no name and no one seems to know

It used to be known as Murphy's of Cloughernagh and it used to be a great place for darts back when Gerry was running the place long before they started to extend.

Advertisement