Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Meteor

Options
  • 11-01-2013 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

My Fiancé topped up by 20euro through her online bank 3 weeks ago and still has not got the credit. Each time she rings she gets fobbed off because the call takers do not know how to deal with it, they keep telling her to do the same thing and when she tells them she already done that they do not listen, they try to come up with ways to get her off the phone.

She asked to speak to a supervisor or manager and asked for a call from a supervisor or manager but this was ignored. A Meteor call taker told my Fiancé to print her online banking screen showing the transaction and email it, she did and we heard nothing. She contacted again and they said that the email was no good as they needed an original copy of the statement. The bank said that meteor have the money so why do they need a bank statement to prove the transaction, surely their accounts department know they received money. She is not sending in a bank statement because we are sick of the way they are treating us, and to be honest, I think it’s another way of fobbing her off.
    To further insult us, they said if we would like the money refunded, there would be a 5euro banking fee. The cheek of them to try charge us for a matter that is not our fault.
    All advice welcome on getting this matter solved. 3 weeks now

Comments

Advertisement