Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Titanosaurus fossil rediscovered after 185 years

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Titanosaurus means 'total reptile'? :confused: I always assumed it meant 'giant'.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Ziphius

Galvasean wrote: »
    Titanosaurus means 'total reptile'? :confused: I always assumed it meant 'giant'.

Yeah, that can't be right. Surely it comes from the Titans of Greek mythology.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

I posted on this thread a couple of hours ago and the post has vanished. Is it a fault here or has it been removed? No worries either way, I didn't say anything especially clever or full of insight. I just mentioned on how many more hidden fossils are lying around in some person's grandfather's drawers.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Rubecula wrote: »
    I posted on this thread a couple of hours ago and the post has vanished. Is it a fault here or has it been removed? No worries either way, I didn't say anything especially clever or full of insight. I just mentioned on how many more hidden fossils are lying around in some person's grandfather's drawers.

Nothing popping up my end. Whenever a post gets deleted, whether it be by a mod, admin or the poster, I can see its 'shadow' left behind. Are you sure you didn't click 'Preview Post' by accident?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

I must have done or else it was a connection prob at my end Galvasean. No worries as long I didn't post something that was wrong.

• Advertisement
Advertisement