Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casita mexicana restaurant in killarney

Options
  • 11-01-2013 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks
    Coming down next weekend for a break with my wife. I heard great things about this restaurant on trip advisor and was wondering if its any good and if someone can tell me the exact location in killarney town as i cant seem to see it on google maps. The address says its on new market lane by the way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭jtown

Up the lane between Quills and O'Connors pub on high street. Nice spot for food.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Sergio

jtown wrote: »
    Up the lane between Quills and O'Connors pub on high street. Nice spot for food.

Thanks it must be an old photo on google maps as i can see right up the alley and cant see the restaurant but will defo check it out next weekend when im down.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,768 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

It's at the top of the lane set a bit to the right in an open area so you won't see it by simply looking up the lane from the main street. Pay as You Please is also up the same lane on the left and well worth checking out too. They're both excellent eateries.

Advertisement