Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moroccan teapot or tea set?

• 11-01-2013 4:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am looking for somewhere in Dublin I could pick up or somewhere in Ireland I could order a Moroccan Teapot or tea set from as a gift for someone - OR somewhere internationally I could reliably order one to be here on time.

There are places online but they are either too far away I won't have it on time as a gift for January 20, they want to kill me on shipping, they want a bank transfer as payment (which should take days), or they cannot guarantee the set will match the picture.

Silver but preferably brass as we had that at the restaurant. By tea set I mean a teapot and some glasses, hopefully a tray matching the type of pot too.

Please help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭mmalaka

Try the shop in Dublin Mosque...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭runswithascript

mmalaka wrote: »
    Try the shop in Dublin Mosque...

Hi

Thanks, but no answer from there yet, but I did try the Clonskeagh mosque and they do not have them or know where I would get one.

If you or anyone else have more ideas please let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

Amirs cafe in the Italian Quarter (near Millenium Bridge/Jervis St Luas) has stuff for sale. I only glanced in the cabinet and mainly saw shisha paraphenalia and it's a Turkish theme rather than Moroccan, but you never know!

Advertisement